Just found: THE ultimate Sarah Connor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even thou the headsculpt is from the first Sarah, I think the doll hair look doesn't look good. The sculpted hair looks the best with that headsculpt.

Looks more like a dude.

Dude looks like a lady.

1988_aerosmith_perf4.jpg

give the gal a trim (bangs) and she will make a great Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden).

Even thou the headsculpt is from the first Sarah, I think the doll hair look doesn't look good. The sculpted hair looks the best with that headsculpt.

Hmm, certainly you're right for the untouched hair.

But, cut it to the ponytail look and (in all probability) you get the best of both worlds: the best face sculpt (in the moment) and "real" hair.

But I know there are two factions: the one they love sculpted hair and the one they waited a long time for "real" hair to live out their secret girlie side :wink1:

way too good looking to be Linda. the sculpt needs more Willem Dafoe in it.

Doll hair doesn't work. Not just that, but it's clearly the wrong color. Guess whoever did it wasn't paying attention to the original head sculpt.

Actually, I think the custom looks pretty good. Linda Hamilton does have more of a blond tone to her hair. The T-1000 Disguise went a bit red with it and the original Sarah figure's hair is a bit dark.

...Yet some of you jock the T-1000 as S.C like its the greatest thing since sliced bread. I.DO.NOT.understand this fandom....:cuckoo:

..But I personally love it! Wish he/she wouldve provided some pictures with it up in the ponytail. Other than that, I think its beast!

Back