Just bought my first LOTR sideshow. 12" Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
My 12" Boromir is here!

Hi!

Sorry no pics yet. I´m a newbie (joined yesterday) and just wanted to say I just ordered the 12" Boromir this morning. I know most of you already got it but hey, just found out about this figure this week so... :rolleyes:

I am really excited about it! I have seen the pics you have posted here and it is awesome :D

Will post pics as soon as I receive it, it´s a b-day present from me to me, lol I´m 22 next monday :)

Glad to join this board guys!

Last edited:
Lol, yeah :)

Thank you guys! the Aragorn one also look cool, as well as the new Faramir, but I don´t like Legolas. Anyway, right now I only want Boromir, he is my fav character from LOTR :D

Boromir is the best of the line so far. Great paint, sculpt, costume, etc. Very nice choice. Aragorn really IMO isn't that bad or at least the one I got looks pretty good. My complaint is how new and shiny his coat looks. Legolas is pretty solid overall just wish his jaw was a little less square.

jlcmsu said:
Boromir is the best of the line so far. Great paint, sculpt, costume, etc. Very nice choice. Aragorn really IMO isn't that bad or at least the one I got looks pretty good. My complaint is how new and shiny his coat looks. Legolas is pretty solid overall just wish his jaw was a little less square.

Yeah, that´s why I don´t like Legolas, because of his jaw (the figure I mean) too square IMO.

I like the Aragorn and the character himself too but if you make me chose (which I had to because I don´t had so much money) I will and did chose Boromir, no doubt :) I had only seen the other figure, the bust, and didn´t like his face, thought it was the only figure they had made, then I saw the prototype for the 12" and didn´t like his face either but then this week I was looking at the review of Faramir and decided to look for the Boromir one and then I saw pics of the final figure (not the prototype) and really loved how his face ended, I think the final product looks better than the prototype (Am I the only one that thinks so?) It´s just Sean Bean so... :) I just had to do what I did, buy it!! :D

I will just miss the green cloak, but well, no money enough to get the exclusive :(

jedibear said:
welcome Karen...and yes, please post pics when you get a chance!
Thanks! and yeah, of course I will! :)

Welcome to the Freaks, Karen!

Boromir is amazing, as you have just found out. To be honest, Legolas is just as good. The square jaw is not as noticeable in person as in photos.

I had my Aragorn headsculpt repainted and now it's my favorite of the bunch. I'll be repainting Faramir for sure.

Welcome to the forums. And, enjoy the Boromir. I got out of the line myself. But, when I did have them (Aragorn, Legolas, and Boromir) , Boromir was my favorite, hands down.

God, you are making me be even more excited about getting it! And I just received an email saying that is has been shipped today! :)

Karen, according to many reviews (I heard, not read, I must say), Boromir is the best of the 12" line. So congrats since he is your favourite character too.

What I am fascinated about is your avatar drawing. Did you draw that? You have quite a skill thee...

Congrats, you wll love Boromir! I can't find any faults with it! And Happy "early" Birthday to you; I just celebrated my (GULP!) 43rd last week!

Congratulations! I'm so glad you like Boromir; all the others are just as good (well, to me at least :rolleyes: ). Aragorn would be a great pick for the next one, or Faramir if you can get a nice one!

Back