Just arrived: Walter White by Elvis1976

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom 1/6 Scale Walter White w/ accessories. Built and painted by Sebastien Bontemps AKA Elvis1976. The Scarface chair was my personal touch :). My TV collection is now pretty much complete! :)

544412_10151722320685589_430871962_n.jpg

Looks wonderful!

Definitely the two greatest shows/characters there bud :rock

I will take second dibs on Walt :monkey3

Looks awesome Ryno did you send Elvis all the parts like the gasmask, sculpt and Chemsuit or did he track all the pieces down for you?

Nope it was his personal piece and I was at the right place at the right time on here when he decided to sell it.

Yeah, it looks okay, I guess. I mean Seb's work is decent but I've seen better. And by that I mean this is jwdroppingly amazing. Congrats on such amazing piece!

Yeah, it looks okay, I guess. I mean Seb's work is decent but I've seen better. And by that I mean this is jwdroppingly amazing. Congrats on such amazing piece!

Hahah had me going for a split second. Thanks man. It truly is facepunchingly awesome.

Ryno, you have 2 Elvis pieces now? I saw you Punisher vid on youtube (your Dads)that thing is awesome too. Hoping to get something done by Seb in the future.

Back