Just arrived: Walter White by Elvis1976

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryno, you have 2 Elvis pieces now? I saw you Punisher vid on youtube (your Dads)that thing is awesome too. Hoping to get something done by Seb in the future.

He opted to sell that piece, it belongs to Neo Geo of this forum now (great guy). Glad there's still an Elvis piece in the family though.. and I have a feeling this one won't go anywhere. I think I'd sell my whole collection before this.

Great figure congrats big time. Why dont you take a picture only the head without the mask, it is gonna be great :)

He opted to sell that piece, it belongs to Neo Geo of this forum now (great guy). Glad there's still an Elvis piece in the family though.. and I have a feeling this one won't go anywhere. I think I'd sell my whole collection before this.

Glad to do business with a reliable person like you ,

now lets do some math here :D

Seb figs = sells the fastest in this fourm
Trevor Walter head = sells with a blink of an eye
Entropy gas mask = the most wanted BB accessory
chem suit = the best BB outfit that describes the character
Emma Lab glassware , Crystals/boxes = a great soldout accessories & will not be offered anytime soon

Seb figs + Trevor head + S3 Gas mask + chem suit + Lab glassware & crystals = GOLD

its an amazing piece .. well done Ryan :duff

Last edited:
Hahaha I like that math NeoGeo. My thoughts exactly man. Super stoked to own this work of art.

Back