Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, some pics are in post 467. I feel like Spinosaurus has potential but wasn’t efficiently used in JP3, and since everyone was mad about how it quickly dispatched with the Rex in JP3, they reduced it to a skeleton and not a live attraction of JW.

That’s why I’m reserved about Indoraptor, it looks cool from the trailers but I want to see it fully in action before dropping $20 on the figure.

So in Jurassic world 3, they can redeem spino. They create an even bigger monster and spino comes to the rescue. You know that idea was thrown around at some point lol

The colossal rex is up on amazon just FYI. Just picked it up for $54 shipped.

Appears out of stock now; glad I picked him up the other day there.

I just went to Target by me finally and they had absolutely zero JP stuff on the shelves. No room for it either. I don't get it; I'm in San Diego and the newer Star Wars Black Series has yet to show up around here too that I can find.

Appears out of stock now; glad I picked him up the other day there.

I just went to Target by me finally and they had absolutely zero JP stuff on the shelves. No room for it either. I don't get it; I'm in San Diego and the newer Star Wars Black Series has yet to show up around here too that I can find.

really odd they don't have them yet.....

Just got this statue in. It displays really nice, but would be “high-end” with a repaint. Mainly the head with the circle things. The base is nice but not needed. I don’t think you can remove the Rex without damaging the piece. Scales pretty well with Geene Rex but it’s a bit smaller.

I’d say it’s between a 1:35 and 1:40 scale? It’s a no brainer at $60 though. I’m gonna buy another one to remove from the base and repaint.

81a4835475be9575153da78af595b16d.jpg
b94c4f78e7f1988f5f0b950275f037c0.jpg

381aa7753dc8b40dade77f0a3f8b64fd.jpg

439c6dc50053c49e04a428125af4c05b.jpg

59a3b746cdfa30845ec3eacfe3ead27d.jpg

Just got this statue in. It displays really nice, but would be “high-end” with a repaint. Mainly the head with the circle things. The base is nice but not needed. I don’t think you can remove the Rex without damaging the piece. Scales pretty well with Geene Rex but it’s a bit smaller.

I’d say it’s between a 1:35 and 1:40 scale? It’s a no brainer at $60 though. I’m gonna buy another one to remove from the base and repaint.

81a4835475be9575153da78af595b16d.jpg
b94c4f78e7f1988f5f0b950275f037c0.jpg

381aa7753dc8b40dade77f0a3f8b64fd.jpg

439c6dc50053c49e04a428125af4c05b.jpg

59a3b746cdfa30845ec3eacfe3ead27d.jpg

Tell me more about this- where did you get it?

It’s an exclusive through ThinkGeek but it’s made by CC. It’s basically the breakout Rex sculpt in small scale. I ordered it on Tuesday and it showed up today. Free shipping when you spend $75.

Yeah the feet are darker but it’s more noticeable with my lighting (daylight).

It’s an exclusive through ThinkGeek but it’s made by CC. It’s basically the breakout Rex sculpt in small scale. I ordered it on Tuesday and it showed up today. Free shipping when you spend $75.

Yeah the feet are darker but it’s more noticeable with my lighting (daylight).

thanks- i'm going to order one- it looks very very nice

That mini CC Rex looks to have the same paint app quality as the big one. :lol

Its pretty bad. I don’t understand why they approved it. All of their other dino’s have looked amazing. Paul claiming its an exact paint scheme as the prop is ****, because I have seen the prop. The current pain apps remind me of the 90’s TRex figures.

What's crazy to me is I thought the Breakout Rex was a really big piece given the price, so when I recently saw how small it is and considered the paint, it seems like you're paying hundreds for a sculpt basically.

Definitely much better value. Had my SC since Thursday and still in awe of it.

I still can't believe looking at it that it only costs fifty bucks.

I got my second SC from Amazon and it's in much nicer shape. I guess I'll keep that one.

Back