Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order for R&R, I don't expect I will be collecting the whole line but it will be cool to at least have one, I'll likely do a review when he arrives.

Just placed my order for R&R, I don't expect I will be collecting the whole line but it will be cool to at least have one, I'll likely do a review when he arrives.

:lol Yeah that's what I said when I bought Jumbo Boba Fett. Then I had to have a few more. Then I had to collect them all. Nobody ever buys just one.

:lol Yeah that's what I said when I bought Jumbo Boba Fett. Then I had to have a few more. Then I had to collect them all. Nobody ever buys just one.

I'm afraid you just might be right:panic:

funny-pringles-chips-crisps-just-have-ones-said-no-one-ever-pics.jpg

Won't be touching these until they move into swivels arms

They are but damn I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for them, those photos above do seem to show they are made of quality plastic, they look like crisp molds and have that nice shine to the plastic. I actually went the extra step today and ordered the SDCC Exclusive Grunt since he is a personal favorite of mine.

He looks pretty good. Nice packaging.

Is Grunt only available with the footlocker or will he be offered carded as well?

He looks pretty good. Nice packaging.

Is Grunt only available with the footlocker or will he be offered carded as well?

Looks like only the footlocker version, I didn't realize he was actually released till yesterday, thought only a prototype was shown at the SDCC not an exclusive figure which is why I only just ordered one today.

BTW did you get your R&R yet?

Funny, I remember laughing at the ridiculously priced Jumbo Star Wars. Only to eat those same words when Joe's were announced. :lol

They are still ridiculously overpriced, but none the less, look pretty kewl. Had a nice feeling opening the box and seeing RnR. Too bad it wasn't Flash. Hope to see the rest of the OG.

I have no intentions of removing them from the package, even though you can return them. I'll let Skull show those. So pics of just the packaging. :) And big packaging that is. Dwarfs the shipper SS used.

jumbo_rock_n_roll_01.jpg

jumbo_rock_n_roll_02.jpg

jumbo_rock_n_roll_03.jpg

jumbo_rock_n_roll_04.jpg

jumbo_rock_n_roll_05.jpg

jumbo_rock_n_roll_06.jpg

Back