Joss Whedon Signed on for Avengers 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kleenex-toilet-1.jpg

tumblr_lxuuhbRRrV1qisrclo8_r1_250.gif

is there any more info about the tv series or is it still in very early stage?

Apparently, the idea is to focus in characters that have no direct relationship with the movie universe. It's said the program will probably show ordinary people like citizens, police officers etc, amid the cosmic events of the films. The idea somewhat resembles the miniseries Marvels by Kurt Busiek and Alex Ross, which accompanies such events on the prism of a photojournalist.

Apparently, the idea is to focus in characters that have no direct relationship with the movie universe. It's said the program will probably show ordinary people like citizens, police officers etc, amid the cosmic events of the films. The idea somewhat resembles the miniseries Marvels by Kurt Busiek and Alex Ross, which accompanies such events on the prism of a photojournalist.

That's it? No focus on the heroes? Meh. :(

All i can think of is imagine if in avengers 2 we get rocket racoon and stark in the same room with whedon's dialogue.……OH MY GOD and you know we are getting Thanos now seeing as it was Whedon who pushed for his tease at the end

All i can think of is imagine if in avengers 2 we get rocket racoon and stark in the same room with whedon's dialogue.……OH MY GOD and you know we are getting Thanos now seeing as it was Whedon who pushed for his tease at the end

Alright. I'm not overly familiar with the Guardians or this particular Racoon character. So far, everything I've seen and heard, I just can't too excited over him either. To me, he looks silly. A huge rodent with a gun! :slap

Perhaps some of you can enlighten me some more about him and why he's so "popular?" :dunno

Alright. I'm not overly familiar with the Guardians or this particular Racoon character. So far, everything I've seen and heard, I just can't too excited over him either. To me, he looks silly. A huge rodent with a gun! :slap

Perhaps some of you can enlighten me some more about him and why he's so "popular?" :dunno

People felt the same way about Hulk in film.

that sounds really good and it could potentially lead to Civil War movie

Back