Joned customs .........:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 59366
View attachment 59367
apy2u6av.jpg

And the doc .....

View attachment 59368
View attachment 59369

:)

Last edited:
Looking awesome Joned! You have amassed quite the collection over a short space of time :rock

Thank you very much gentlemen.... I'm new to the collecting game as you know and I need to master the art of poseing these fella's
And maybe get decent camera as I shoot off the iPhone .

But thanks guys ur comments are greatly appreciated :)

Thanks gentlemen......, still waiting on Van Gogh al have some shots up soon colossus ;)

Nice updated shots of Meyers Johnny,I can't wait to see that Van Gogh though as I'm sure you can't either!

Nice updated shots of Meyers Johnny,I can't wait to see that Van Gogh though as I'm sure you can't either!

You got that right brother been waiting six months on this already .

Be nice to get this guy in hand rob cost me enough ;)

Looking sharp bro! I thought you pieced together Bill, I didn't know you scored a full set. BIGTIME CONGRATS!

What's the work up on that Myers? Is that Caine's or One's sculpt? Moe's jumper?

Looking sharp bro! I thought you pieced together Bill, I didn't know you scored a full set. BIGTIME CONGRATS!

What's the work up on that Myers? Is that Caine's or One's sculpt? Moe's jumper?

Wad up mike ...

How's things my man wonderd when you'd find ur way up in here ;) lol

Bill is still a bash but I've made him look like a true rainman piece as planned and looks like he's passed with flying colours as you thought it was the rm set bro cheers .

Yep ...,
that's the one's customs head on myres and moes coverals .

Thanks for the look in mate :)

Last edited:
Back