Joned customs .........:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection man! So many awesome Rainman pieces.

How come you didn't get the DX 10 Terminator?

Great collection man! So many awesome Rainman pieces.

How come you didn't get the DX 10 Terminator?

Thanks man ....;)

I prefer the first terminator 2 sculpt of the new dx version just has that more serious look to him .

Thanks man ....;)

I prefer the first terminator 2 sculpt of the new dx version just has that more serious look to him .

Fair enough. :)

Just wondering, did you buy the Sovereign Studios jacket from Cocoloboy? :monkey3

Nope the jackets are all hot toys originals .
But I did see a soverine studios t1 jacket on eBay not so long back and was tempted to buy it .

Why was you the previous owner mate .

Great update man, I didn't know you had any Arnies in your collection? I do wanna pick up a T-800 one of these days.

Great Updates with the Terminators and Pic's; Joned, Great Post

Thanks colossus will update again with the t1 shoot out really looking forward to getting this guy together ;)

Still not received my Van Gogh yet getting impatient now :(

Great update man, I didn't know you had any Arnies in your collection? I do wanna pick up a T-800 one of these days.

Wad up rob ,

Luv my Arnold's mate can never have to many of him
Did you get on dan chungs the running man list ?

If ur gonna scoop a terminator up I recommend the hot toys t1 it's the best representation of arnie I've seen bro ;)

No I'm a fan of The Running Man but I'm saving for Jules and Moes Dude set so I'm gonna have ti pass on Dan's set. The T1 does look great . Do you have an Aeon painted Dude HS for your Moe set already ?

No I'm a fan of The Running Man but I'm saving for Jules and Moes Dude set so I'm gonna have ti pass on Dan's set. The T1 does look great . Do you have an Aeon painted Dude HS for your Moe set already ?

Yeah moes set is f in awsome not got a painted head yet but am going for one when they pop up next month ;)

So we finally get the dude yessssss!

Yeah I'm pumped hopefully we can score one seems like quite a few people will be going after one for their Moe set..I haven't seen Aeons paintup on Dude yet either but I'm its stellar. Have you seen any pics of her Dude yet?

Yes captain James brook had one and it looked fantastic mate so I don't think there will be any neg's on the paintwork especially with what she brought to the table with bill ;)
People will be going for the rm head but with rocco offering his version we might just get lucky and score if not am gonna hit the roof .... Lol :)

Looks awesome Johnny! I can't wait to put up my Vince pics this weekend, and I'm finally gonna do pics of my whole (small) collection too

Back