Joned customs .........:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice Jon love Jacks pose you have there. Still think I prefer RMs Norton sculpt though.

Think I do also some angles they look spot on and some not so much ....

I still want the bd version of rainmans narrator .

Bit of fun .....;)

Some More tyler time !

e9e3yge4.jpg

ymuhyvav.jpg

9ygubujy.jpg

9e2yhydy.jpg

8evy6ude.jpg

purabupe.jpg

yqybamet.jpg

re8ema3e.jpg

6amu7umy.jpg

e2umu9ym.jpg

And the proud owner of the collection

Me !

yqehusam.jpg

Haha ....... ;)

Last edited:
I bet two Tyler's couldn't fit around those biceps and that'd be 24" !

They look great brother cant wait to see that V2 sculpt with some paint on it!

Tyler looks great bro! You lucky to get that alternate sculpt! You must have ordered early on. Any plans to who you gonna get to do the paint apps on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id love to see the glasses on the haired Iminime sculpt with the motocross shirt and red jacket! That definitive Tyler for me

Haha thanks guys ..... You no am not sure I want to paint it yet I think it really captures Tyler's bald look without any but if I was to get it painted it would have to be silent or kauto ..

Nxt I will take a pic of all the guys together .:)

With the bill v2 dx secured I thought I'd snap a few of the king of 1/6 here .... Never get board of snapping this feller !

e2ujyhug.jpg

esu2utyq.jpg

e2apynyr.jpg

egutu6eh.jpg

sy3ynu2u.jpg

te3yju4y.jpg

2udave2y.jpg

Thanks ladies and gentlemen .

With the bill v2 dx secured I thought I'd snap a few of the king of 1/6 here .... Never get board of snapping this feller !

e2ujyhug.jpg

esu2utyq.jpg

e2apynyr.jpg

egutu6eh.jpg

sy3ynu2u.jpg

te3yju4y.jpg

2udave2y.jpg

Thanks ladies and gentlemen .

WOW! Rainman does Excellent Work and a Impressive Update and Post, Joned my Friend

Thank you colossus my friend ,
Yes he does amazing work of some very obscure characters this being one of his best

And this is his new release bill v2

u7eba2ed.jpg

u2y4a9a9.jpg

7ene6eje.jpg

uhesuta2.jpg

Bill is 1:6 perfection Jon! Youre a lucky SOB to have both versions! Can't wait to see them side by side, and also a group shot of all your RM pieces together!

Bill is 1:6 perfection Jon! Youre a lucky SOB to have both versions! Can't wait to see them side by side, and also a group shot of all your RM pieces together!

Thanks rob ,

It will be a trio shelf of ddl badness with my old man plainveiw ;)
I know I keep promising a groups shot it will come brother I promise .:)

Yes it will be great! I saw that you might be adding another H&CS V2 for the flag drapped over his shoulders look? 4 DDL's on 1 shelf!

Yes it will be great! I saw that you might be adding another H&CS V2 for the flag drapped over his shoulders look? 4 DDL's on 1 shelf!

With me I don't display a lot of my art so just knowing I've got them on hand to display different pieces at different times keeps me happy :)

I go crazy for ddl & fight club , but you already new that didn't you rob ha ha

With me I don't display a lot of my art so just knowing I've got them on hand to display different pieces at different times keeps me happy :)

I go crazy for ddl & fight club , but you already new that didn't you rob ha ha

Oh so you will just alternate displaying them? It'll be hard knowing you have one in the box somewhere just hiding his awesome!

I know they're your faves for sure, you have all the best FC and DDL figures!

That's right because its rare I get them out the box and have-not seen them for awhile you really do appreciate them when you do get to see them .

The best ... Thank you good buddy means a lot sir as I do take pride in them :)

That's right because its rare I get them out the box and have-not seen them for awhile you really do appreciate them when you do get to see them .

The best ... Thank you good buddy means a lot sir as I do take pride in them :)

That does make it more special if you only get them out every so often...you forget how great they look till you see them again. My detolf is in a spare bedroom so I have to go out of my way to look at them, and do so often lol.

Thank you colossus my friend ,
Yes he does amazing work of some very obscure characters this being one of his best

And this is his new release bill v2

u7eba2ed.jpg

u2y4a9a9.jpg

7ene6eje.jpg

uhesuta2.jpg

I almost forgot about this version of the character, Stepping Out Threads and of course you are adding him, Great Post my Friend

That does make it more special if you only get them out every so often...you forget how great they look till you see them again. My detolf is in a spare bedroom so I have to go out of my way to look at them, and do so often lol.

Ha ha I hear ya buddy ..!

I almost forgot about this version of the character, Stepping Out Threads and of course you are adding him, Great Post my Friend

Thanks big guy ,

come back anytime your pleasant and always welcome in my house :)

Back