Joned customs .........:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the bill v2 dx secured I thought I'd snap a few of the king of 1/6 here .... Never get board of snapping this feller !

e2ujyhug.jpg

esu2utyq.jpg

e2apynyr.jpg

egutu6eh.jpg

sy3ynu2u.jpg

te3yju4y.jpg

2udave2y.jpg

Thanks ladies and gentlemen .

Cool update bro!

Nice pics of Bill. My GF always says " you should have never gotten rid of him, he was the one figure I liked" , LOL. Glad he is still loved.

Nice pics of Bill. My GF always says " you should have never gotten rid of him, he was the one figure I liked" , LOL. Glad he is still loved.

Hey Jon ,

without you this wouldn't have been possible .
He is the crown jewel of my collection and the one piece of art that is loved the most so for that I thank you sir .:)

I know lol .. But I just can not bring myself to desiccate that beautiful paintwork ,I can live with it :)

Thank you Jason bet you carnt wait for your next figure tho ;)

Seeing a lot of pictures of Tinela's outift and Rainman version, it's clear that they are very different. And looking for images on Google, looks like that Tinela made it very screen accurate. Rainman did a totally wrong outfit, or is it based on another scene? The dandy outfit has variations during the movie?

Back