Jokes & Bats' smallest collection ever in the world ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jokes & Bats' -Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (not so small

Less is more. Great figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Jokes & Bats' -Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (not so small

nice update bro!

Re: Jokes & Bats' - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever - Batman page

A Quarter Scale Dark Knight

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great display of the 1989 batman, are you using original cape or the modified ones?

Could you show us how to arrange the cape? You batman 1989 cape look so awesome!

Re: Jokes & Bats' - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever - Batman page

nice update bro!

Thats a legit looking Rick man! Awesome!

Many thanks, guys.

Great display of the 1989 batman, are you using original cape or the modified ones?

Could you show us how to arrange the cape? You batman 1989 cape look so awesome!

Thank you. It is the original cape with the inner lining and wire removed. It simply hangs and flows naturally now. Very little futzing required.

Great shot of Rick Jokes!

Very cool pics bro!

Update - Made a new belt buckle for Rick; new trousers, new Python and new rifle.

Cool collection bro!

Well, Rick is sold.

Final picture of him to say farewell:

Jokes, I hope you don't mind me asking, what trousers are those? I've been after a pair with the right amount of baggy for ages.

Congrats bro!

Your cape futzing on the DX09 has still never been topped. :lol Excellent pics!

I love the batman keaton cape.

Back