Jokes & Bats' smallest collection ever in the world ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jokes & Bats - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (DX12 update p

Cool update bro ;)

Re: Jokes & Bats - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (DX12 update p

Great pics, bro, well done!

Splendid!

I think your looks more like Bale anyone elses. Then compilation of the custom Medi head and your cut up Bale mouth does it. But others have the same thing I believe but something about yours sets it apart. Can I get a close up pic of the eyes? I want to see Monkeys eye work.

Many thanks - my cam is rubbish and any close up shots go blurry - I think you can sort of see the eyes in these pics.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And one for fun

Very cool pics bro ;)

Cool update !

Re: Jokes & Bats' - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever

Great Update and Pic's my Friend, Great Post; JB

jack5.jpg

which joker is this? MMS or DX01? super futzing skill:clap

Very cool pics bro ;)

Re: Jokes & Bats' - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever - Batman page

Great pics bud. Definitely your best figure.

Say, where's your original Medicom sculpt at right now? :lol

Re: Jokes & Bats' - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever - Batman page

jack5.jpg

which joker is this? MMS or DX01? super futzing skill:clap

It's crazy what he managed to get the V1 coat to do. That's the best I've ever seen it look.

Gone a bit Batman mad

Looks great. I really need to pick me up some extra Medi hands. They looks great with the DX12.

Great pics bud. Definitely your best figure.

Say, where's your original Medicom sculpt at right now? :lol

Yeah, I'd like to know to.

Oh, and do you like the MRM BB sculpt?

Cheers guys! The Medi sculpt is in my unused box of bits. I'm not blown away by the MRM begins sculpt if I'm honest. I don't think it looks like the movie cowl at all so I haven't set that figure up. Plus it doesn't attach to the figure at all and sits way too high.

Cheers guys! The Medi sculpt is in my unused box of bits. I'm not blown away by the MRM begins sculpt if I'm honest. I don't think it looks like the movie cowl at all so I haven't set that figure up. Plus it doesn't attach to the figure at all and sits way too high.

Bummer. I really dig the MRM sculpt. It was a ***** to get it to sit right though.

I ****ing despise the HT sculpt so it was a definite improvement for me.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back