Jokes & Bats' smallest collection ever in the world ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jokes & Bats' -Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (not so small

Great update, DX09 looks brilliant!

Re: Jokes & Bats' -Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (not so small

Looks awesome!! I personally don't have a batman figure yet...BUT I do have TDK armory on pre order. So excited! Seriously tho, great pics and collection :clap

Very impressive, you have some really fantastic pieces in your collection, the photos look great too! Thanks for sharing!! :rock

A very nice collection! Congrats

Great acquisition bro!

Looks good :rock

Makes a great figure even better!

It's not much - sold all my other Nolan figures off. Here's what I have:

Last week I found a Joker head on eBay. I don't know where it's from but it's not Hot Toys. Anyway, it arrived today - I resculpted the scars and repainted the whole thing.

And a picture to show the other side

And a first attempt at making my own coat. It has some imperfections that need working out

Last week I found a Joker head on eBay. I don't know where it's from but it's not Hot Toys. Anyway, it arrived today - I resculpted the scars and repainted the whole thing.

Looks like the MJ12 recast

I've tried to add some hair

Last edited:

That looks fantastic! Love that you gave it some curls. Not sure, but maybe it should be darker at the roots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back