Jokes & Bats' smallest collection ever in the world ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jokes & Bats - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (DX12 update p

congrats for Joker bro ;)

Greats pics! So you don't have the DX10 or DX06 anymore?

Edit: Just noticed it was the UU Sparrow with upgrades.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Jokes & Bats - Smallest Hot Toys collection ever in the world ever (DX12 update p

For your cm toys body which one did you use? I seen 2 different Caucasian ones and not sure which is which lol.

He looks great btw!

Greats pics! So you don't have the DX10 or DX06 anymore?

Edit: Just noticed it was the UU Sparrow with upgrades.

Thanks :) don't have Arnie anymore and still got Jack he's on a different shelf. Couldn't ever sell him.

For your cm toys body which one did you use? I seen 2 different Caucasian ones and not sure which is which lol.

He looks great btw!

Many thanks - I can't remember the exact number but it's the one which ended 001.

Nice collection, bro.... No Keaton Batman, btw?

Here he is - would never ever get rid of my ultimate piece of childhood nostalgia
Ah, I didn't see your first post... >.<

Its good to know that you're mostly focused on one line (Batman), even though you have others.... :clap

Bane looks epic. Loving that group shot.

Why'd you replace the Medicom Batman sculpt with the MRM one?

Bane looks epic. Loving that group shot.

Why'd you replace the Medicom Batman sculpt with the MRM one?

Dunno really - he gave me one in a trade so thought I'd use it for a bit. The eyes are much better than the Medicom ones which are very toy like.

I'm waiting for his Begins sculpt now - looking forward to improving that figure.

These look more like Bale then any other pics I've seen. I think the custom mouth and the shadowing really does a lot here. :clap

Here he is - would never ever get rid of my ultimate piece of childhood nostalgia

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You seriously are one of the best futzers here. No doubt.

Oh and I'm assuming that's the de-wired cape? Know has been able to get it to look like that. The front of the cape actually curves, it flows. Even de-wired know ones looks like that. I know you're tired of this question, but what did you do? :lol

These look more like Bale then any other pics I've seen. I think the custom mouth and the shadowing really does a lot here. :clap

You seriously are one of the best futzers here. No doubt.

Thanks a lot. The Bale mouth is cut from the Wayne headsculpt and sanded to fit.

And I think it's just about taking your time when futzing - I wish I could get that 'natural pose' that so many Freaks on here manage!

Very cool collection ;)

Back