Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh thats one the worst part of the hobby. :banghead that happened to me with skaar, had to go all the way to the fedex office and pick it up i couldnt wait for it to get redelivered.:impatient:

Tell me about it im free tomorrow morning. So fingers crossed it gets posted then :panic:

Also, I havnt seen any pics of the bottom of the base :confused:

Yay!!!!

Got my FedEx shipping notice...should be in my sweaty palms on Monday

Never in my working life have I wanted a Monday to get here so much ;) lol

Neil

9g4zqdz7.jpg

imudzn54.jpg

m73xqpal.jpg

imfwyhnv.jpg

szyojgo3.jpg

wfqi7eej.jpg

otforty5.jpg

:clap:clap those close pics of Ex head r awesome:clap

Just got mine. Pics to come!

Did anyone else have a seal of quality on the styrofoam? I haven't had one in a while so could this mean that SSC is finely upping their QC? :pray:

do orders that were conversions usually take longer to ship?

I get mine Thursday. Thursday before last I got my conversion email. That will make 2 weeks exactly between that email and receiving it on the East Coast. So no. I wait listed right after the sell out last year though so I imagine I had to be pretty high up on the Waitlist, not sure if that has anything at all to do with it.

Just got mine. Pics to come!

Did anyone else have a seal of quality on the styrofoam? I haven't had one in a while so could this mean that SSC is finely upping their QC? :pray:

Really, I get nervous when I see that thing.

Back