Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Man Who Laughs!!

Joker Reg PF 274/2500 - Sideshow

He looks awesome!!! Great PF!
First of all I almost thought I got the wrong item because the package was much smaller than the ones I got recently.
Now the base is awesome! the clown faces are really cool, the wood on the top of the base looks very realistic and texture and coloring are great.
The face is insane... literally.
And the rest is also very cool the little 'J' pouch, the dagger/cane, the shoes.

dsc1410s.jpg

dsc1411k.jpg

dsc1412b.jpg

dsc1413f.jpg

dsc1414m.jpg

dsc1415y.jpg

dsc1419c.jpg

dsc1416w.jpg

dsc1417m.jpg

dsc1418e.jpg

Just got this in today and I am amazed. If this is any indication of what the SS DC line will be like then I am in trouble.
From the paint to the tailoring and of course the sculpt, everything is perfect.

I wasn't sure at first but I think I may display him with the ex. head, it's wicked.

The Man Who Laughs!!

Joker Reg PF 274/2500 - Sideshow

He looks awesome!!! Great PF!
First of all I almost thought I got the wrong item because the package was much smaller than the ones I got recently.
Now the base is awesome! the clown faces are really cool, the wood on the top of the base looks very realistic and texture and coloring are great.
The face is insane... literally.
And the rest is also very cool the little 'J' pouch, the dagger/cane, the shoes.

dsc1410s.jpg

dsc1411k.jpg

dsc1412b.jpg

dsc1419c.jpg

dsc1416w.jpg

dsc1417m.jpg

dsc1418e.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

EX #1049 just arrived, and this thing is absolutely amazing! Love the EX head, the hat is where it's at.

Got mine today, love it, actually feels like I've owned it for months already I've watched that many videos of last years SDCC and looked at that many pictures but still great to finally have him in hand

Not happy with the packaging though for such a limited piece I think we deserve more than just some crappy polystyrene to secure it. Not happy about having to keep the spare HS in there either :mad:

Back