Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Drink the koolaide and buy the hype, that's what this is all about, then when u r done drinking, u can sell at a possible profit...just buy it

You gotta be wary of hype and make sure you are buying the stuff that you really want. Too many times people get excited and lay down the money for a PF they don't really want coz they caught the hype in the Freaks thread. Unless you got heaps of $$$ in which case don't worry about it!

:goodpost::goodpost:
That's why i'm starting to cool down on Superman. I'm a Batman man through and through so with all the Bat-Family PFs I'm already going to have my hands full and I think I could end up regretting buying Supes.

The next few weeks are going to be tough.
Joker, Jessica, Ringwraith and maybe an Alien Big Chap EX if WL converts....

That's why i'm starting to cool down on Superman. I'm a Batman man through and through so with all the Bat-Family PFs I'm already going to have my hands full and I think I could end up regretting buying Supes.

Wow that's alot bro and I take it you have Bats and ivy po'd. Yeah better be sure about supe but you have time to way your options. Not so with the new Hulk. I got about 3 days to decide. :panic:

Supes is a must for me. Joker and Dutch ship next month so that'll leave just Freddy and Bats pfs. That's no dramas.

Hulk looks good and fortunately I'm not big fan so I don't gotta get him.

I'm not a big fan either but something is telling to collect the avengers PFs probably because I enjoyed the movie but :lecture no avengers line is complete w/o the hulk!

Big chap ex? Did I miss something here? :dunno there's an ex for this?

nah, i only buy what i like even if i end having a bunch of statues from random different lines

It's up to you. It's your collection. That's what makes it fun and unique. Everyone's collection is different.

I'm guessing the big chap ex is the little one for 250.00 and not the big version correct?

Right! The Big Chap EX is limited 250 and it's 1/5 scale. The big chap maquette is limited 750 I believe for which there is no EX and it is quarter scale. Significantly larger. ;) I'm waitlisted for the big chap EX and my big chap maquette will be here on Saturday! I got a great deal on it! Sorry this is all so :offtopic: for this thread :lol

nah, i only buy what i like even if i end having a bunch of statues from random different lines

its upto you .... even i like Jack the ripper PF so i will get it even if its stand alone statue in my collection. but mostly i prefer to get companion piece with every statue so they will look good together

How about collecting cool pieces from different lines :)

cool :)

Right! The Big Chap EX is limited 250 and it's 1/5 scale. The big chap maquette is limited 750 I believe for which there is no EX and it is quarter scale. Significantly larger. ;) I'm waitlisted for the big chap EX and my big chap maquette will be here on Saturday! I got a great deal on it! Sorry this is all so :offtopic: for this thread :lol

Thanks bro I have "big" big chap. Got him for 650.00 shipped. I was wondering if the big one had an ex. Thanks or the info.:wink1:

Last edited:

Oh boy, if your gonna pass don't pass on Superman. I think those who do will kick themselves. He looks amazing.

Back