Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Yep! It's on it's way to my house soon!:panic:

Thats fkin awesome:banana!! now tell me this, you you get both versions of jokers head or just the EX version?

Gotta wait till october to get mine, so many orders i had to do it all via flex pay.

Currently I have the EX's for Poison Ivy and Batman on pre-order.

Hey Josh, you gonna take a run at the new Hulk maquette next week or what? I want to but I don't think it will be in my price range but who knows I might crack and cancel Rhino to get it. Oh what to do :panic:

You go buddy, stick it to the man. :stick

:hi5:

Hey Josh, you gonna take a run at the new Hulk maquette next week or what? I want to but I don't think it will be in my price range but who knows I might crack and cancel Rhino to get it. Oh what to do :panic:

It will come down to what's more affordable but if they're the same price just ask yourself... What's better? Hulk or Rhino?

:hi5:

It will come down to what's more affordable but if they're the same price just ask yourself... What's better? Hulk or Rhino?

Yeah if there the same price then no brainier. Even if Hulk say$100 to $150 more it will be something to consider. You getting one bud?

Going to depend on price and est. delivery date. The NRD I'm sure I can cover but if it ships in the same time frame as Ivy and Batman that might get a little rough.

Going to depend on price and est. delivery date. The NRD I'm sure I can cover but if it ships in the same time frame as Ivy and Batman that might get a little rough.

Yeah I got Batman coming and have to get superman as well. So time frames will matter to. Hopefully they will all be in different quarters. Price will matter of course. Really want to get rhino to but I told myself 3 statues a year.

Yeah I got Batman coming and have to get superman as well. So time frames will matter to. Hopefully they will all be in different quarters. Price will matter of course. Really want to get rhino to but I told myself 3 statues a year.

That's what i said too...out the window that goes if I like the Hulk's price and delivery or if they PO Wonder Woman by the end of the year among other supposed PF's that are in the pipe line.

That's what i said too...out the window that goes if I like the Hulk's price and delivery or if they PO Wonder Woman by the end of the year among other supposed PF's that are in the pipe line.

I have no interest in Wonder Women but your right there is the possibility that they could release something else before the end of the year that I will want. Tough hobby and I see how it can get out of control for people. Takes hold of you like a bad addiction, then you wake up one day and say "hey where'd all my money. :gah:

You gotta be wary of hype and make sure you are buying the stuff that you really want. Too many times people get excited and lay down the money for a PF they don't really want coz they caught the hype in the Freaks thread. Unless you got heaps of $$$ in which case don't worry about it!

You gotta be wary of hype and make sure you are buying the stuff that you really want. Too many times people get excited and lay down the money for a PF they don't really want coz they caught the hype in the Freaks thread. Unless you got heaps of $$$ in which case don't worry about it!

This is why I'm playing the lottery this weekend, heaps of money for more Sideshow statues :woo

No doubt Bruce. You got to becarful that's for sure. I am sticking to my 3 statues a year rule. It's just a question of which three. :panic::thud::slap

Thats why I canceled Ivy. Hype made me order her but next day brains woke up and canceled... thank goodness before they charged the deposit. She looks beautiful but not a favorite character of mine.

Back