Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing people will want to complete the set, and since this was released earlier than the two and sold out now, prices might increase if demand is high? Damn profiteers....

I'm guessing people will want to complete the set, and since this was released earlier than the two and sold out now, prices might increase if demand is high? Damn profiteers....

If the Joker PF does increase drastically in price, the ES will have a lot to do with it. Not nearly as many EX Joker PFs as there are Bats and Harley. Joker is a popular character and this PF was executed very well. So let's see....a great looking PF of a popular character, good QC, cmpletely sold out (EX & REGs), and a fairly low ES (for a DC piece)....I'd say that's a pretty good recipe for a bump in price on the aftermarket. Also, there have been quite a few peeps stating they need a Joker to go along with Bats and Harley. The signs are certainly there.

there will be Heath Ledger Joker & 89 Joker PF for sure.. might see H L Joker Pf this SDCC

You guys think they'll make a variant of this or a different one altogether any time soon? Once Batman and Harley come out in the UK it's going to be the big hole in my collection.

Keep missing out on eBay as they go a bit too high for my liking.

I'll carry on typing Joker Premium Format into eBay and hitting refresh then.

Unless we get an Arkham Joker PF as a compromise?

You guys think they'll make a variant of this or a different one altogether any time soon? Once Batman and Harley come out in the UK it's going to be the big hole in my collection.

Keep missing out on eBay as they go a bit too high for my liking.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, it may take a while but they'll make plenty of different Jokers. I would like to see a variant of the comic PF in a black and white suite with him loading a revolver. The way his hands are together it would work perfectly.

Back