Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, a few little tweakings I need to do, the hands are a few shades off from the production hands (they come off blueish in the pics, but they are definitely purple, going to take pics in the daylight see if that helps) the magnets in the mallet head aren't as strong as had hoped, really it is just heavy for the size, but still holds, but it is causing it to droop a little) I will also be doing the hat similar in color to the ex head, I picked the gray because that is what he had in the cartoon, and I plan on making the trenchoat soon. Also I shortened the handle down, but it can be made longer also. More comments are welcomed, good or bad, need to see what else I missed, I know the mallet head comes off kinda small in the pics, but I was being as realistic as possible, If you got an actual chunk of wood much larger than that it wouldn't be so easy to manuever with, plus he wouldn't be holding it so easily. He isn't a bodybuilder lol

I was wondering about the "blue" hands and the grey hat, but that makes sense now...lol. If you upped the size of the mallet you would have something that leaned a little moremtomthe cartoon and comic, but I don't know if it would suit the fairly realistic look of the PF.

I was wondering about the "blue" hands and the grey hat, but that makes sense now...lol. If you upped the size of the mallet you would have something that leaned a little moremtomthe cartoon and comic, but I don't know if it would suit the fairly realistic look of the PF.

That is what I thought too, really is the pics though, in person I am liking it alot, plus it is around the same size as the Harley Quinn one I made, and I am fine with that size

here is a better pic, I could sit for hours and sample colors, but wanted to get some examples out there, so close, funny the first hands I stripped down had shading, the new Joker I got had NO shading on his hands. I will definitely do a better shading job too, I did it pretty quick.

That is what I thought too, really is the pics though, in person I am liking it alot, plus it is around the same size as the Harley Quinn one I made, and I am fine with that size

here is a better pic, I could sit for hours and sample colors, but wanted to get some examples out there, so close, funny the first hands I stripped down had shading, the new Joker I got had NO shading on his hands. I will definitely do a better shading job too, I did it pretty quick.

Yeah that is super close... As for the shading I was thinking that you got these up to show us a preview, but would go back to it. Your standards are pretty darn high... Which I love about your artwork...:lecture.

Yeah that is super close... As for the shading I was thinking that you got these up to show us a preview, but would go back to it. Your standards are pretty darn high... Which I love about your artwork...:lecture.

Thanks, I am picky with my customs, I have a hard time letting go things that would bug me, guess that is why it takes so long, plus I lose my weekends having fun. But yeah the shading was VERY quick, it will look better on the others.

Thanks, I am picky with my customs, I have a hard time letting go things that would bug me, guess that is why it takes so long, plus I lose my weekends having fun. But yeah the shading was VERY quick, it will look better on the others.

Well you being picky means you and your customers get a better product, and that is always good...:lecture

Nobody miss quote me. I like what SS is doing I think they just need a little push outside of the box. That's All :yess:

This looks amazing ZOMG this should have been the ex for Joker. Sideshow give "Spazzy" a job as lead designer or something it looks like he knows what he is doing. :lecture

Spazzy and Zero did get their inspiration from pictures of the Joker with his ORIGINAL Ex mallet. It looked a lot like these, and that was the point. I am pretty sure it was taken away because a) Harley is going to have a mallet of her own based on the artgerm print floating around in her thread, and b) a lot of people have speculated that DC didn't want to come RIGHT out of the gate with their first SSC PF depicting the bloody BEATING and MURDER of Robin. However, my first guess would be the Harley PF pushing this in a certain direction.

Back