Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow did I just score a major win. I had this PF on order with sideshow and was about to pay my first flex when I just happened to stumble into my local comic shop to pick up a few Daredevil back issues since I just started reading them again and its just about the only thing I read anymore. Low and behold I find they are having a sale in the store and what do I see?

The Joker PF for 40% off!!! So I just snagged this bad boy for $210!! I canceled my order with sideshow, had them switch it over to another order without being charged a penalty. Done and done.

Awesome. :yess:

Wow did I just score a major win. I had this PF on order with sideshow and was about to pay my first flex when I just happened to stumble into my local comic shop to pick up a few Daredevil back issues since I just started reading them again and its just about the only thing I read anymore. Low and behold I find they are having a sale in the store and what do I see?

The Joker PF for 40% off!!! So I just snagged this bad boy for $210!! I canceled my order with sideshow, had them switch it over to another order without being charged a penalty. Done and done.

Wow, now all you need is a hooker and a case of beer! But seriously... congrats:clap

Horrid Marker, lets see the HAT!!! Yea I just went der. :devil :mwaha

tumblr_m42u3tQELi1qbjh4zo1_1280.png

Ski

You should go back a week later and show the Comic Book Shop Owner a list of eBay completed listing for the Joker PF and watch him wince due to his lack of information.

Here, I'll help you:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sa...ker PF Exclusive&rt=nc&_pppn=r1&LH_Complete=1

Jeez, $200 just for the head? And it sold?!?!?

And Someone sold their Batman EX PF for $1,150 (Edit, it was bought for the best offer, which was still $900!!!!)? So much for that High ES argument.

You should go back a week later and show the Comic Book Shop Owner a list of eBay completed listing for the Joker PF and watch him wince due to his lack of information.

Here, I'll help you:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sa...ker PF Exclusive&rt=nc&_pppn=r1&LH_Complete=1

Jeez, $200 just for the head? And it sold?!?!?

And Someone sold their Batman EX PF for $1,150 (Edit, it was bought for the best offer, which was still $900!!!!)? So much for that High ES argument.

Marker picked up the REG, not the EX. That's still a very good deal on a REG. I haven't seen a REG sell anywhere near $210. It's a nice score for him and he didn't lose his NRD from SSC. Win-win.

Winna winna chicken dinna!

This is true, regular folks, but I'm cool with it. Missed out on the exclusive on this and Batman.

Had other exclusives of my own to buy at the time:yess:

file-1.jpg

tacklingtoby.gif

Boom! Take that Ski!

Winna winna chicken dinna!

This is true, regular folks, but I'm cool with it. Missed out on the exclusive on this and Batman.

Had other exclusives of my own to buy at the time:yess:

file-1.jpg

Must be good to have your head as a bumper...:lol

Marker picked up the REG, not the EX. That's still a very good deal on a REG. I haven't seen a REG sell anywhere near $210. It's a nice score for him and he didn't lose his NRD from SSC. Win-win.

This is what happens when I don't read a post in its entirety...

Back