Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,joker strikes again! I remember seeing someone's photo a few pages back with parts from the dutch pf inside joker's base!
Well,had to go through a replacement process for my base too and I also found some spare parts inside!
That's really weird... :dunno

2.jpg

I am still planning it, but been stuck on another statue for a couple weeks and haven't done much, plus I need to get another Joker to cast the hands, as I am not doing it to my current exc Joker. Want to do a mallet similar to what Martin did, this is a great sculpt by Troy, but personally I don't think it fits too well with the pf, too cartoonish.

I am still planning it, but been stuck on another statue for a couple weeks and haven't done much, plus I need to get another Joker to cast the hands, as I am not doing it to my current exc Joker. Want to do a mallet similar to what Martin did, this is a great sculpt by Troy, but personally I don't think it fits too well with the pf, too cartoonish.

Thanks for the Update, Spazzy, I'll be here when you're ready.:)

I agree...I'd prefer a crowbar...it makes sense too....:)

That mallet is pretty awesome. Although I think I like the crowbar idea better too.

Hi, so just finished the mace in other forum can be all the work done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable, if anyone interested in a copy please drop me a line, the molds are not done yet.

Thanks for all and please coment what you want! I will apreciate that.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Hi, so the mace is all done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Hi, so the mace is all done, the shaft can be put in the long as you want, also the mask is removable.

IMG_1250_zps2dce1d8c.jpg

IMG_1259_zps8bc6fb21.jpg

IMG_1258_zps9965bea4.jpg

IMG_1257_zps21df862f.jpg

IMG_1256_zpscf14a1e3.jpg

IMG_1252_zpscf4461ab.jpg

Back