Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam we have met actually, and you are a nice guy, but trust me when I say that I was told by one of your bosses that I would have to pay $500 for a PF one month, but when I came back and said I could get it for about $350 online their tune totally changed, but they weren't happy about it. I get they are in it to make money, but they also get significant retailer discount if I am not mistaken. If I am right then they shouldn't be charging a 20% inflated price on top of SSCs prices and then claim they are giving you a deal when they are still making what 20% profit after they eliminate the mark up

Reason why i buy all my pieces from SSC. I bought 1 piece from them and had to cancel one since they marked the price even more when i went to pick up. Went back this year to order red hulk talked to the boss (big guy).Prettty much a jerk on the phone and never returned my call if they were getting any.

Order joker from SSC. i'd rather take a chance at paying custom fees (which i don't) then go there and get my wallet gouge.

Now, don't get me wrong I don't mind people making a profit. It is their "milk" the suckers mentality. However, now that I hear that they have marked up statues even more when you order from them, basically holding you hostage if the piece is already sold out, I sure won't be ordering through them like EVER.

Thinking of trading my Joker Ex head (just the head) for a Terminator 1 PF. Am I being to greedy?? I just figure if the EX goes for 700.00 to 900.00 and the T1 still sells at the same price this might be a good deal for someone who owns the reg Joker.

I am not picky with the T1 pf. Reg or EX is fine.

Thinking of trading my Joker Ex head (just the head) for a Terminator 1 PF. Am I being to greedy?? I just figure if the EX goes for 700.00 to 900.00 and the T1 still sells at the same price this might be a good deal for someone who owns the reg Joker.

I am not picky with the T1 pf. Reg or EX is fine.

I would say that the head and base would be a fair trade... For an entire PF... Or do you just have an extra head

Hey Joker PF havers. A dude on an FB group I post on has had a 1/4 mallet commissioned and is open to people jumping in with him, I'm gonna get one for sure. You can PM me for more info.

264q1br.jpg

I would say that the head and base would be a fair trade... For an entire PF... Or do you just have an extra head

I would be willing to go Base box and head (as long as someone sent me the base box and head from the reg), if it was from a very trust worthy member that either I have had lots of contact with or had a great sellers rating. I still want a good sellers rating for the head but man I would be pissed if I lost the base.

I would be willing to go Base box and head (as long as someone sent me the base box and head from the reg), if it was from a very trust worthy member that either I have had lots of contact with or had a great sellers rating. I still want a good sellers rating for the head but man I would be pissed if I lost the base.

Yeah totally understandable... It was just a thought.

Nice trade if u can get it!

Yeah I sent my T1 back because of the coat issues. I have regreted it and I have thought about getting it again. I would like to trade so I can see a picture of the other persons T1 in hand. I actually had another T1 but the paint was messed up on the face and I ended up selling that one. Got the other and then the jacket crap started. But it' just to great a piece. I can deal with the a little peeled paint.

Back