Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously can't wait to get this :drool

y6y6enaj.jpg

ugyhe8u7.jpg

rapaqe6a.jpg

papavy2y.jpg

5u3y7yru.jpg

9yvupasy.jpg

And great shots guys. Just some of my favourite pictures I've seen of this Bust yet.
Now when are we going to get a video review?

Congrats on owning this amazing piece :clap

Last edited:
Thanks man, kind words!! I just dumped a bunch of cash for the displays on the other side of the room. I can't wait to show pics when it's done!

No worries Cartman. It's always nice to see people's collections, especially when there as nice as your own. Looking forward to seeing your new display when it's done :)

Ok, this guy is amazing! If you haven't seen it in person, then your judging cause your super duper jelly... Lol. Kidding, but you decide for yourself. Since I know people are only interested in the eyes, I've tried taking lots of angles for ya. But honestly, I think they are great in person. And if acrylic is better then this, then I don't think i need acrylic. These babies are beautiful and look real.

udu9yzup.jpg

py5yqydu.jpg

ma5u9y9y.jpg

unarynuv.jpg

y4y4uvu6.jpg

gynyguva.jpg

4u3avema.jpg

ynutanus.jpg

egupara6.jpg

9ahu2ahu.jpg

ne5usese.jpg

Wow! that really is the icing on the cake. Such an awesome collection man.
really loving the look of this bust. The mix media looks so good aswell. I may have to get this.

Even though I like this it gives off a Joker impersonating Beaker from the Muppets vibe I can't shake.
Eye alignment seems like another fail which puts sideshow at a steady 40% failure rate by my book of 31 owned busts and 10 with comparable irises.
That's pretty ****.

Back