Joker Goon 1/6 Masks Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH, I wish I had the cash to spare on these =[

put me on the list for a set please

I can't take any new orders until I have completed these ones, but I will let you know if anyone drops out.
Dizzy

Man, this one will take me a while ...

Heads
Suits
Weapons

Oh My !

But it will be fun.

Can anyone here help me track the weapons use on the Gang of Five.
Thanks in advance.
:D

Update on the list:
so far four have paid, so I am making the sets in order of payment.
1. Intothevoid, castings done, just waiting overnight for them to harden, then clean up, trim and paint/add hair. Should be finished tomorrow night.
2. Chouzi, start tomorrow night.
3. Rockbottom, start thursday night.
4. Buttmunch, start friday night.
No sets will be posted until the buyer has approved photos (via pm) of his set and is happy with his purchase. Oh, and Madcow, the tools I was referring to are the ones Happy uses to crack the vault, and Dopey uses to bypass the alarms.
Dizzy

Update on the list:
so far four have paid, so I am making the sets in order of payment.
1. Intothevoid, castings done, just waiting overnight for them to harden, then clean up, trim and paint/add hair. Should be finished tomorrow night.
2. Chouzi, start tomorrow night.
3. Rockbottom, start thursday night.
4. Buttmunch, start friday night.
No sets will be posted until the buyer has approved photos (via pm) of his set and is happy with his purchase. Oh, and Madcow, the tools I was referring to are the ones Happy uses to crack the vault, and Dopey uses to bypass the alarms.
Dizzy

Ahhhh ok, So who's got a line on them bad boys !!!! :duh

Progress for Intothevoid;
nearly finished. Trimmed, weathered, glossed and drying. Hair and straps to be added tomorrow.
Dizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back