Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the selective purchase buying comment is now flawed logic. EVERYTIME Sideshow releases a new piece the price goes up. At that rate, buying two pieces a year will cost you just as much as buying 4. Not really saving any money anymore cutting back and we all have less to show for it in the collection.

I hit my limit when Pinhead clocked in at $450. I took the plunge and spent $500 on the Indy on Horse statue. Even now that purchase still stings.

This is a beautifully crafted piece, but way too high, IMO. And no apparent reason for the constant price increases. Sideshow's prices haven't leveled off in a long time. They are not giving collectors time to adjust.

Yeah it looks great but Sideshow just does not have the quality for these prices. Too many QC issues and they have horrible customer service when it comes to statues.

As much as I love Arkham Asylum this is a pass for me.

man this is such a fantastic looking PF but with the price just gonna have to hold out for TDK Joker and (hopefully) '89 Joker

Sigh. One of those times when I would cry inside because the EX is a must-have and I can't have it unless I pay big bucks. Already the SRP is higher than expected but would have been easier to bite if both heads are included as a regular :(

I've never been a huge Batman fan, but I love the Arkham style. I don't have any Batman pieces in my collection and I'm thinking this and the inevitable Arkham Batman PF will probably be a perfect amount of Batman for my collection.

I wish I knew whether prime was doing him.

From what I understand, Prime has just the Arkham Knight and Origins license and SSC has the Arkham Asylum and City license. The ONLY piece I'd be interested in by Prime is an AO Deathstroke. I do like the AO Bats costume but prefer the AA and AC Bats costume more. So, it looks like SSC will be picking up most of my $$$ because they have the AA and AC license. However, I'm all over Prime's Deathstroke if he looks good. There's really no love for Deathstroke in statue form. I'm willing to pick up an AO Deathstroke from Prime and a classic Deathstroke PF from SSC. I love both of those costumes and wouldn't mind having them both represented in my collection.

This is what sold me... For me, this pose/look is THE JOKER! The only thing I don't like aside from the price is how it leans forward.

Agree. The exclusive head sculpt should be the regular head sculpt also. Would like to wait and just eventually get regular version and see production piece, but missing out on the exclusive head would really suck.

From what I understand, Prime has just the Arkham Knight and Origins license and SSC has the Arkham Asylum and City license. The ONLY piece I'd be interested in by Prime is an AO Deathstroke. I do like the AO Bats costume but prefer the AA and AC Bats costume more. So, it looks like SSC will be picking up most of my $$$ because they have the AA and AC license. However, I'm all over Prime's Deathstroke if he looks good. There's really no love for Deathstroke in statue form. I'm willing to pick up an AO Deathstroke from Prime and a classic Deathstroke PF from SSC. I love both of those costumes and wouldn't mind having them both represented in my collection.

I was under the impression Prime1 only had the Game and Movie Licenses under the larger scale, 1/3 and 1/2 and nothing else. Did they also grab 1/4 some how?

Yeah it looks great but Sideshow just does not have the quality for these prices. Too many QC issues and they have horrible customer service when it comes to statues.

As much as I love Arkham Asylum this is a pass for me.
Agree on the Q.C issues but their C.S is the best I've ever dealt with.

Agree on the Q.C issues but their C.S is the best I've ever dealt with.

Yup, their QC has gotten worse but CS seems to still be pretty solid. I think the CS gets a bad rap at times because people are upset about the QC and then get responses that aren't to their liking from CS. In reality, there's only so much CS can do and SSC needs to stop putting those people in bad situations by raising the quality of their QC.

Yup, their QC has gotten worse but CS seems to still be pretty solid. I think the CS gets a bad rap at times because people are upset about the QC and then get responses that aren't to their liking from CS. In reality, there's only so much CS can do and SSC needs to stop putting those people in bad situations by raising the quality of their QC.

Yeah that would pretty much solve everything. Gotta say for $400+ for a statue I don't think we are getting the QC we deserve.

I met them at the exhibition they told me arkham city version is on the way.
From what they told me Batman arkham knight you will start with the Arkham city version suit than upgrade to new one later. Really nice touch from the developers. The looking is more current spec PS4 and Xbox one. Better looking and details from what they told me.

Back