Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did the EX version of this start shipping in the US?
I see that it is still available to join the waitlist but has anyone ever seen EX PFs become available again for regular purchase? I have seen it happen with 1/6 figures but wasn't sure about PFs.
I was hoping to see it pop up again and use some rewards rather than get on the list. Thanks.

When did the EX version of this start shipping in the US?
I see that it is still available to join the waitlist but has anyone ever seen EX PFs become available again for regular purchase? I have seen it happen with 1/6 figures but wasn't sure about PFs.
I was hoping to see it pop up again and use some rewards rather than get on the list. Thanks.

I received the exclusive in July.

I received the exclusive in July.

So it's been well over 6 months.
Makes me more curious since it's still on waitlist but you'd think all pre orders would have been paid for and shipped by now.
Wonder if there is a chance they are then expecting additional stock?

they have waitlisted items that are over 3-4 years old in the past. It really means little...the chance of converting 6 months after release is nil ... unless they pull the "batches" line.

they have waitlisted items that are over 3-4 years old in the past. It really means little...the chance of converting 6 months after release is nil ... unless they pull the "batches" line.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Back