Joker 1/6 Black Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. But if they do as good as job with Devil Joker as they did with Bank Robber Joker(but get the paint right), and if we get that money pile and it's done really well, I probably won't cry about the extra $50.
Me too. Looking at the bank robber review looks like the head sculpt insanely beautiful, and this is why I decided to get it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the hair is made of?
I got the Bank Robber recently, but find the paint on the face to be okay but not as good as the original photos.

I have never had a figure with rooted hair, so I am not sure how to style this. Do you guys use some oil or real hair clay? Haha

Use super glue(kidding).

I have the ANH Chewy and I just wet it very lightly and and use the included comb.

Other than that, I would not use any other stuff as you cannot know how or if it will damage the figure in the long run

3D650A9A-7D9E-4449-8F07-8927974EF184.jpg
F8B4A12B-33F9-4B4E-856E-75267E778E47.jpg
65905003-3D1A-498E-9D6A-6899F6C0089B.jpg
Just need to repaint the head that’s all....

nice pix Wolf_predator

tho i have this on P.O. but the face paint is a let down ...still looking forward for other reviews

is the money pile a combination of plastic and paper?

nice pix Wolf_predator

tho i have this on P.O. but the face paint is a let down ...still looking forward for other reviews

is the money pile a combination of plastic and paper?

I asked someone on FB about the money, apparently it's actual stacks of paper, crazy lol.

Back