John Wick!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threedaytorture

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing it. Wow. If ever there was a movie that defined "cool" that would certainly be it. Keanu was flippin bad*** in it. Which brings me to this, kitbashing a John Wick figure. So........help? Lol Can anyone point me in the direction of a good Keanu headsculpt or a commission, also your guys opinions on the movie and good pieces you think would go good, for the ultimate John Wick. Lastly, I need a 1/6 puppy ;p

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Would love a 1/6 John Wick figure, movie was awesome. I hope we see a sequel.

Lol just saw the movie and was thinking the same thing about a figure and the first thing I see on the forums is this. Awesome.

Would love a 1/6 John Wick figure, movie was awesome. I hope we see a sequel.

I feel like there will be one, probably by art figures or dam toys, here's to hope! He can have some 1/6 gold coins, his pistols, his shotgun he uses on the car towards end, letter from his wife etc

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1425842362157.jpg OSK1503399 MG Toys 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt

Looks pretty awesome.

I just want to add to list of people interested in custom John Wick, complete with 1/6 gold coins!

Back