Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meerkat42

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi,

40-something guy from the UK. Not really a hardcore collector just occasionally...though totting-up what I have in the good ole Ikea Detolf makes me wince! šŸ˜…

I predominantly want to show support of the guy who's not had a great time with one of his collectibles. But also, figured this could be a great community to join, share and maybe ask for help if I get in a jam.

What I have so far: a few Hot Toys. But, it's the other stuff that reminds me of the joy of watching movies and shows in my teen and tweener years that floats my boat:
-Art Figures Nic Cage and Sean Connery from The Rock;
-DID Toys 'Kenny' - Keanu in Speed (dressed-up as the last act).
-this shelf alone inadvertantly has 90s action hero vibes!

ā˜ļøThere's still enough leftover parts to make another figure. So, currently toying with Negotiator/Danny Roman/Samuel L Jackson/98; John Clark/Rainbow 6/Willem Dafoe/mid-90s conceptual or; Tequila/Chow Yun Fat/Hardboiled/LAPD exchange program conceptual/mid-90s. :D

I've got a few scratch-built ones that looks like a 'War on Terror' / Hot Shots Charity Calendar shoot from a few years back. -KT head sculpts, Phicen bodies, clothing and weaponry from Soldier Story, Mini Times et al..

Will take-up the email invite to share soon.

Meerkat42 :D

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, meerkat42!
wavesmile.gif

Back