John Wick Spinoff "Ballerina"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has set Len Wiseman to direct Ballerina, an action spinoff of the lucrative John Wick franchise.

Ballerina focuses on a young female assassin who seeks revenge against the people who killed her family. The picture is on a fast track, with a script by Shay Hatten, whose credits include the Zack Snyder-directed Army of the Dead for Netflix and John Wick: Chapter 3 ? Parabellum.

https://deadline.com/2019/10/john-w...rects-female-centric-keanu-reeves-1202754898/

I'm kinda iffy on Len Wiseman. I've worked on the set of his Total Recall remake for 8 days total. The guy was only present on set for 1 day. Relies too much on second unit to make a deadline.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Hope it's Unity Phelan as the Ballerina...

img.jpg

Even though I love JW, I’m not sure the JW universe is that far along, or large enough yet for me to really care what’s going on in it beyond what I’ve been shown in the three films thus far. I’m pretty much just taking those at face value as being what’s going on in the JW universe.

It’s not like the MCU where as it got more vast and popular, they started expanding it and creating spin-offs to fill in gaps in between.

Back