Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - S3 Rick!!*

You know my friend. We all do mistakes and we all learn everyday all the times.
I like to learn all the time the only way to do it is to work everyday and never give up. I do this because I love the hobby.
So please keep it up!

seb

I certainly will!! Like the saying goes...life is not about not making mistakes but how we learn from those mistakes. I've made plenty of mistakes in this hobby but like you said..it is the love for this hobby that makes me want to keep trying harder and most importantly have fun doing it. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re: Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - S3 Rick!!*

Ok guys, I know it isn't the Halloween season but when it comes to Myers for me, it's Halloween season all the time. :lol

Now I want to warn you that I went camera happy with this one. I took a ton of photos and I narrowed it down to 20. Yes you heard me...20. I couldn't help it since I love this character and couldn't get enough. So here we go.

This is a Myers I showed before but decided to recently re-work it again. I repainted the mask and re-worked the hair completely. It is THEMADBUG's sculpt I am using here and yes it is still one of the top sculpts out there. I think the paint job really brings out the sculpt and since re-doing mine, I feel it looks even nicer then what I originally did a couple years back. The coveralls are Moe's that I re-dyed to a darker tint and re-weathered further then I did originally.

14270754786_986f27966f_b.jpg

14107343877_7ffbb87233_b.jpg

14293885515_42d13080ed_c.jpg

14293346474_d594f20ecd_c.jpg

14293885015_02014cb725_c.jpg

14291915152_f2f61250a5_b.jpg

Re: Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - S3 Rick, Myers!!*

Said it in the horror section, but I'll say it here as well. That Myers is insanely perfect :rock

Said it in the horror section, but I'll say it here as well. That Myers is insanely perfect :rock

Thanks man!! I appreciate you stopping in to take a look and share your thoughts.

You don't by any chance have a spare MadBug sculpt like yours?

You don't by any chance have a spare MadBug sculpt like yours?

Sorry man. That's the only one I have. I think if I am not mistaken MadBug is still working on making more or a newer version. I also know he is working on a part 2 version as well so maybe you can PM him and ask.

I am curious how many Myers figures do you have Ron? :)

Hey JoeBizz!
Your custom stuff looks great! I been following your threads and youtube vids. Are those Moe's newest coveralls? I have his new ones and was thinking of dying them darker as well. What dye did you use? Im afraid to mess them up as I had a bad dying experience in the past where the dye wouldn't stop bleeding out on everything! Lovin' the hair/paint on Mikey.

I am curious how many Myers figures do you have Ron? :)

Well if you count other sequels like part 2 and 4 along with RZ Myers, I have quite a few. :lol I have about 8, plus Dr. Loomis from both the original and remake films. So yeah, I have a few. :)

Last edited:

Hey JoeBizz!
Your custom stuff looks great! I been following your threads and youtube vids. Are those Moe's newest coveralls? I have his new ones and was thinking of dying them darker as well. What dye did you use? Im afraid to mess them up as I had a bad dying experience in the past where the dye wouldn't stop bleeding out on everything! Lovin' the hair/paint on Mikey.

Thanks man. Actually these coveralls are Moe's first version that were a little baggier and I guess slightly less screen accurate according to him. However I really like the look of this one and I think after weathering them a bit, it really improves the overall look. With these, I actually did not dye them officially. He had the right color for the most part which is that greenish gray look. I just felt they needed to be a shade or two darker. So first, I dipped them in coffee to darken them. You can also use tea or something along those lines. Then I used watered down black paint to do some paint washes on them to darken them further and give it that little hint of worn look. After that, I weathered them a bit to show some dirt stains and what have you. That's it. :)

Well if you count other sequels like part 2 and 4 along with RZ Myers, I have quite a few. :lol I have about 8, plus Dr. Loomis from both the original and remake films. So yeah, I have a few. :)

Nice!! :) By any chance would you take pictures of your figures? Where did you get Dr. Loomis from the remake films? I got one from the original.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nice!! :) By any chance would you take pictures of your figures? Where did you get Dr. Loomis from the remake films? I got one from the original.

Yeah man...I'll get a new family photo done showing them all. However if you go to my YouTube channel, you can watch the vids I did on Myers stuff. I've done about 2 or 3 Myers themed vids where you can see a lot of what I have or had. The remake Loomis was originally done by Sovereign Studios a few years back before he disappeared. I bought it second hand off of another freak member on here back In 2010 or 2011 at some point. It's a cool piece and I've never seen anyone else do that Loomis to my knowledge so I'm glad I have one.

Family photo. Lol Ok would love to see those and I'll check out your videos on yt. Its definitely cool to have Dr. Loomis from the remake. :) lucky you! I think he did a good job in that role, he filled in the big shoes left by Donald Pleasance and he did it fairly good imo.

Family photo. Lol Ok would love to see those and I'll check out your videos on yt. Its definitely cool to have Dr. Loomis from the remake. :) lucky you! I think he did a good job in that role, he filled in the big shoes left by Donald Pleasance and he did it fairly good imo.

Yes I agree. McDowell is a great actor but I did not like how his character was handled in the second RZ movie. However that was not his fault. He did a great job either way

Amazing work here man! Love it! :rock

Yes I agree. McDowell is a great actor but I did not like how his character was handled in the second RZ movie. However that was not his fault. He did a great job either way

I agree. I forogt to mention that part in my previous post. That's why I said "fairly" good. He did awesome in the first one and his character went to **** in the second one and like you said it wasn't his fault.

Back