Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the links. Although I don?t collect anything under 1/6 anymore, it looks like a mini toys era lol.

I didn’t even notice it’s 1:12 scale ��. My son had just sent me some images and I got excited by the likeness. In fact one of the close up pictures without makeup and it does have kind of a doll look about it. Too bad the artist wasn’t working for a 1:6 company. I just recently became more interested in the 1:6 figures after my son showed me his Hot Toys War Machine/ Don Cheadle figure. Amazing. I myself have a background in portrait painting and life drawing. Plus I love the characters and subject matter too.

They nailed the slick back hair sculpt.

OBK0pUM.jpg

2miQIWE.gif

It's interesting that so far everybody dropped the ball when comes to proper hairstyle. This 1/12 did a amazing job.

Someone needs to upscale that Filix toys 1/12 version to 1/6 as those sculpts look terrific!

I'm looking forward to giving the movie and "Oscar winner" Phoenix another watch...as the nice shiny 4k disc is released here in Europe tomorrow:)

DSC_0010.JPGDSC_0011.JPG

Suit looks wrong again -- short. Sooner or later someone will make a correct version and stop using their same old basic suit pattern with different lapels.

Sculpt looks interesting...

Back