Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, his looks amazing. Even how he futzed the suit, it's so much better. How did he do that?

Its probably not too hard. Very basic colors. Its meant to be make-up so blotchy here or there only enhances. Blot it on like you would to paint your face. Then paint the red and blue parts. You even have the base paint to follow... drips and all.

I might try it... but I agree the hair needs to be lengthened first. And that requires some skill to get it to blend correctly so it doesn't look like an extra blobby hairpiece.

Wor, you're going to be pissed. I know you are still waiting on your figure, even though I got him yesterday I'm just opening him now.:monkey3

You'll be happy with your purchase. Everything on him is workable. You can pinch the coat fit a better and not be so bulky, paints not as bad in person, and overall a nice figure. Those of us who like to tinker (especially with these 3rd parties) figures it's a fun figure.

That's great news! Congrats! Please post pictures...

And not pissed. The suspense is killing me but its fun to see all these clowns ahead of me. I'm collecting mental notes on what to do.

Oh damn, you still haven?t gotten him yet Wor?

No. USPS screwed up and apparently released mine late from ICS (LA customs here). It still hasn't reached my local Post Office. They say likely tomorrow or Fri. Don't you hate when you get a specific date and then it changes to "who knows when?" :lol

That's great news! Congrats! Please post pictures...

And not pissed. The suspense is killing me but its fun to see all these clowns ahead of me. I'm collecting mental notes on what to do.

No. USPS screwed up and apparently released mine late from ICS (LA customs here). It still hasn't reached my local Post Office. They say likely tomorrow or Fri. Don't you hate when you get a specific date and then it changes to "who knows when?" :lol

That happened to me once. The shipping company sent the package back to the shipper. So I had to wait for the whole process again.

Have any reviews popped up on the Toy center CEN-M13 suit? If it?s good , I?m going to use that with another body and use the bloody headsculpt to recreate the ending lose.

There have been some in hand pics both here and on FB, but I haven't seen any video reviews yet. I really like the darker color, but it just appears to be too tight and well-fitted to pull off the baggy clown look. I'll be curious to see if Deanknight is able to make it work any better.

Have any reviews popped up on the Toy center CEN-M13 suit? If it?s good , I?m going to use that with another body and use the bloody headsculpt to recreate the ending lose.

I can review it right now for you and I don't even own it. It's a fitted suit, doesn't work. Looks nothing like the suit he wears.

I?m waiting on some CEN-M13 suit pictures myself. I also stumbled upon a company called Cuke toys which has a ?mafia? suit of the Phoenix joker suit. No in hand pictures that I could find though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m waiting on some CEN-M13 suit pictures myself. I also stumbled upon a company called Cuke toys which has a ?mafia? suit of the Phoenix joker suit. No in hand pictures that I could find though.

Watching that one now thinking of jumping on it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Watching that one now thinking of jumping on it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The colors on the cuke toys suit look better to me but as others have mentioned with the CEN-M13 suit - they both look way too fitted.

Cuke toys also doesn?t come with shoes.

Starting to frankenstein together a slimmer body with some random body parts I have around. So far I'm liking the COO body for it's narrower shoulders, which you can also push forward to narrow even further and create that more sunken in look he had. Only problem are the body's super thick legs, so I've had to swap the lower half with that from another generic body. He's still coming in at the same height, but the proportions already look a lot better so I might just leave it the way it is, and go for how tall and lanky the character seemed on screen.

After studying the jacket, I think the best way to slim it down would be to take in the seam running down the middle of the back. I've pinched it in in the photo below, to try to get an idea of how it might look.

Incidentally, I've found that one of the QMX Picard hands also works great as a cigarette-holding hand. :D

20200122_223845 (2).jpg

That looks so amazing dude. The proportions look dead-on. :clap

I saw this body online which looks like the right height for Joaquin, probably a little too short, but I’m worried the clothes would look terrible on it. I’m honestly not concerned about height since I don’t plan on displaying mine with any other figures.

detailed_image_15815.jpg

Did you use the COO body on the right here davejames?

82578303_10220265115275178_3219378636062720_o.jpg
82783839_10220264835628187_8996770472850882560_o.jpg
82787171_10220264832668113_4575261908323532800_o.jpg
83327300_10220264833748140_3765396333754580992_o.jpg

From Alphonso Tullock on facebook
He used the jacket and pants from this set but everything else is the Toys Era clothing

Back