Statue JND Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 (Gadot) - Golden Eagle Armor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the price came out. $1899, ship date Q3 2021, 700 pieces world wide.

Will certain regions get allotted more stock?

If I recall, Asia got more and the US only got a limited number of the Queen or IS WW 1:1 busts

it was waitlisted pretty quickly on SSC. That was a small run of less than 600.

Yup, much cheaper, almost 400 dollars cheaper. I guess the larger size has brought down the price. As Fleck is still kicking around I'll wait to get him. I ideally wanted to see production pieces, but I see this Wonder Woman going pretty quickly, I'm not going to risk it. So tomorrow I'm going to opt for the payment plan for sure, really not risking that one. Will be the same for Ledger when he goes up.

But I want to see how Fleck goes, I'm sure they'll be a couple remaining after its released. It's quite a bizarre release, especially with the price point, but I adore the film so I'd want it in the collection.

y666t25z

Nah, this is 100%. This is next-level, that much detail at this scale? Corr. This is my preferred scale, and I'm just blown away. It looks 100 percent dead on like a still image from the film.

The order doesn't go live until 12pm Korea time, so very early morning in the UK. Anyone ordering this tomorrow as well?

It?s amazing!!!! But i don't have the room or money for it.
I?ll stick with the Queen Studios one.

Definitely pricey. I think I'd be able to only afford 3 or so of these in a 2-3 year span. It'd put me out of collecting a lot fo other stuff also. But if it's this quality shipped, these are absolute grail pieces that would never get sold. It's a bit annoying they're just doing DC, cos most characters I would get, and doesn't leave much of a gap to rest the wallet. Heath Ledger Joker is obviously coming next. But if they did a BvS Batman in this scale god damn...

Here she is:WW84 1/3 Scale $1899.00 Shipping:2021 3Q
PO at JND Studios: https://jndstudios.co.kr/20/?idx=156

Is it only available direct from JND or will other distributors get them too like SSC?

Really wish I could of seen WW84 first to make a more informed decision. Darn you COVID! [emoji23]

But i guess even if the movie sucks, this is still a gorgeous piece.

I like everything about it including the classy base, very nice

under certain lighting/angle in the promo pics, i feel the paint app could be better. But JND nailed the sculpt.

I thought spending $600 was a lot when I bought my first 1/3 statue for $600 (Bruce Lee Blitzway).

6 or 7 years later, I never thought I'd be spending triple that. Obviously, the materials and likenesses have improved a lot since then. but overall, this is a great time to be a collector of pop culture.

It's an amazing piece.. and if it was the traditional costume (or if I could have seen the movie by now to judge) I'd be all over it. Right now going to go with the QS 1/4 and hope they do a 1/2 scale. Grats to those who are planning to get her, it's definitely a grail..

Paypal isn't working, I just get security header is not valid.

[edit] They have fixed it, went through :)

Placed my order for it! Incredibly excited for it and to see how it turns out.

Now just to wait on the Arthur Fleck and see how that is.

Congratulations to anyone also getting! I forgot I ordered the deluxe Hot Toys version as well, when that comes out I'll have to sell that one on, I'm also doing the same with Thor Cap and Iron Man, had those on order but when they reach me I'll move them on to recoup costs. Unfortunately something has to give, and over I prefer DC a hell of a lot more than Marvel.

I was on the order page contemplating life and decided to pass. Absolutely gorgeous statue but I do one statue per character so I really need a traditional version of her with sword and shield. [emoji2959]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back