JND Studios: Superman (Christopher Reeve) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As well as the old Cinemaquette. I think the real competition here will be between JND and Arnie Kim's statues.

Last edited:
Stills from the latest teaser

IMG_9549.jpeg

IMG_9550.jpeg

IMG_9551.jpeg

IMG_9553.jpeg

IMG_9554.jpeg

Too bad this will be a target for scalpers in a minute. I hope InArt or JND action figures or even QS make Reeve again in other scale or whatnot since this year is the 45th anniversary of Superman The Movie.
It'll sell out immediately on JND's site but should still be fairly easy to get from Specfiction and other places. At least judging from past releases.

I really like the pose and the outfit colors they went with. Glad it's not overly teal or greenish blue like on the HT figure.

The Fortress base is a little boring, but JND's never been known for having the best bases anyway.

As the fortress part is so small I almost think it would have looked better without it. Just a white snow base would be perfectly minimalistic to me

It'll sell out immediately on JND's site but should still be fairly easy to get from Specfiction and other places. At least judging from past releases.
Yea exactly. I'm not too scared about missing out as I'll just suck it up and order from Spec if I don't get one direct. But, one good thing about ordering direct from JND is having direct access in case you have a QC issue. Everywhere else, you have the middle man to go through. With something that costs as much as these, I'd just prefer not to have to go through that. Second, you'll get it faster. I don't usually mind waiting a bit, but with how slow Spec tends to be, the wait would be more grueling than typical with a US retailer getting a HT figure.

Just have to actually be awake when the PO goes live. I was able to get Cavil Sups in the first couple of minutes and am hoping I'll have the same success with this IF the headsculpt turns out looking good.

Last edited:
Ouch. I wouldn't normally go in for a civilian statue, but his Clark was almost as memorable and iconic as his Superman, so don't think I'd be able to resist that either.

Oh jeez :acme

If they both end up looking really good, it’s going to be very difficult to resist.

Last edited:
Back