Jessica Rabbit Statue by Electric Tiki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's even funnier is that she doesn't even wear that outfit in that cartoon at all, we just watched it the other night cause my boyfriend has never seen Roger Rabbit.

I agree. I originally ordered this for my 11 year old daughter. When she saw the cartoon she was ready for me to cancel it. As like you pointed out, she doesn't wear outfit, nor is it very representative of her role in the cartoon. When she opened it up she was very surprised and pleased with me. Sometimes it's good to be the dad.

Oh I still like it, I just thought it was funny cause I was waiting to see the outfit in the cartoon and it never happened. I am wishing & hoping for a Jessica premium format soon.

From the summary on Sideshow's site.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the outstanding Disney collectibles by Electrik Tiki Designs. With a costume based on early concept art from the Roller Coaster Rabbit animated short, the Electric Tiki Jessica Rabbit Roller Coaster Rabbit Mini-Maquette is hand cast in high quality polystone and hand painted to exacting standards. Don't miss this chance to add Jessica Rabbit to your collection!

:D

Here are some pics of the pink version

AllJess.jpg

RCR%20Jess1.jpg

RCRJess3.jpg

RCRJess4.jpg

What's odd is that in person, her shirt looks lavender instead of Pink but it says Pink version.

What's interesting is that the Electric Tiki site makes no reference to the purple. They mention the mint green, baby blue and "possibly pink or yellow for the third." But there is a picture of the purple on the side of the box with pictures of the green, blue and pink, along with edition sizes for each. Also, the Blue version is called the Sideshow Collectibles/Crazy Cat Comics version. This may explain why Sideshow's website still says TBD, as they weren't sure how many of the 150 they were getting.

I got mine today and I ordered the pink, and its listed as out of 150 on the base, but unless I'm going color blind, she is purple. Anyone notice this?

She looks pink for me. And matches against the box samples. Purple is slightly darker.

But she is very nice! Much better then the Jester bust.

I have both Pink (#44) and Blue (#109). Sorry for the lighting but the kitchen is the best place for me to get a photo. :-D

jessicas.jpg

I got mine today and I ordered the pink, and its listed as out of 150 on the base, but unless I'm going color blind, she is purple. Anyone notice this?

Yeah I just wrote that above your post, the camera flash made her look pink on mine but in person she is purple.

Thanks for the pics guys, she looks good. I might pick it up at some point but I'm trying to hold out for a PF from SS. If they nail that, that's all the Jessica I'm gonna need. :D

Thanks for the pics guys, she looks good. I might pick it up at some point but I'm trying to hold out for a PF from SS. If they nail that, that's all the Jessica I'm gonna need. :D

I want a Jessica PF!

Back