Jessica Rabbit Statue by Electric Tiki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I thought. She's nice, but I'll wait for the eventual SSC Jessica Rabbit PF.

yup, that's what I'm doing. This Electric Tiki one is nice enough and I think there is another coming, with a matching Roger as well. So while its all very tempting, along with the WDCC and Big Fig ones, I'm just going to wait it all out and hope like hell that SS don't stuff up the Jessica PF.

Need some help deciding guys, I pre-ordered both the Blue and Pink versions of Jessica, but it looks like I'll only be able to keep one. Which one should I keep, Blue or Pink?

I to have have both on order, but I think I'll keep the pink since there is only 150 of those.

I've agonized over it for a while, I've decided to keep the blue. If the pink is there a month or more from now I'll pick it up then.

The pink won't be and it's going to be pricey in the future. You should have kept the pink and got rid of the blue since it doesn't even have an edition size yet according to Sideshow.

I Received my pink Jessica today. Nice looking figure. The box has some interesting info. Pink limited to 150 pieces. Blue limited to 150 pieces and purple limited to 50 pieces. Also, just a heads up, my Jessica was #74 of 150. However the box says #66 of 150. So just a bit of mismatching there.

There wasn't a purple piece, she just had a pink exclusive, blue exclusive and the green shirt regular version.

The pink won't be and it's going to be pricey in the future. You should have kept the pink and got rid of the blue since it doesn't even have an edition size yet according to Sideshow.
As Mads28 said, the Blue is also limited to 150, so I'm happy with my decision. :)

I somehow imagine there may be a revisiting of this piece in purple. Possibly around the ordering of the Roger Rabbit companion piece, or the "Trail Mix Up" Jessica. Quite possibly it may also just be a random pre-order much in the way of some faux broze or SSE pieces from other lines. It's also possible that the purple version was dropped after the printing of the boxes.

What's interesting is that the Electric Tiki site makes no reference to the purple. They mention the mint green, baby blue and "possibly pink or yellow for the third." But there is a picture of the purple on the side of the box with pictures of the green, blue and pink, along with edition sizes for each. Also, the Blue version is called the Sideshow Collectibles/Crazy Cat Comics version. This may explain why Sideshow's website still says TBD, as they weren't sure how many of the 150 they were getting.

Back