Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
INTERMEZZO.

Yes, but if the medieval Kurgan listened to music, I bet it was DANZIG!

Back to the fight.

For jen......

Killer Wolf

[Lyrics: Glenn Danzig]

I'm the wolf
I'm the one you want
I'm the killer wolf
I'm 'onna pound you home
I'm the wolf
Howlin' all night
I curl up next to you
When you're all alone

When I go inside your little girl, and I do
When I go inside your little girl

Just one kiss, yes
From my lips
Rake your soul
Over burning coals

I'm the wolf
Howlin' all night
I'm the king wolf
I put the chill in your bones
I'm the wolf
Hunting you down
I ain't no back door wolf
I don't scratch at no doors

When I go inside your little girl, and I will
When I come inside your little girl

Just one kiss, yes
From my lips
Rake your soul
Over burning coals
Just one touch
From my love
Make you howl
'Til the sun comes up
I'm the wolf

When I go inside your little girl, and I will
When I come inside your little girl

Just one kiss, yes
From my lips
Rake your soul
Over burning coals
Just one touch, yes
From my love
Make you howl
'Til the sun comes up
I'm the wolf

Howlin' all night
I'm your killer wolf
Whatever you want
I'm the wolf
Howlin' all night
I'm your wolf

*Guys Rory was just joking and he is really very sorry*

Dude, I am not touching that with a 10' Spear! I respect the ladies!!

Besides, she's just his Protege, while she is my Queen!! Like Gorgo to Leonidas! :D

Last edited:
Out of respect for Jen, I would ask you all to think twice before you post... I would hate to see some of your posts disappear, or worse yet, have the thread moved to the Sandbox.

To get this thread back on track...to my shelves that is :)....here is my latest purchase!!!!!

HIKurgan3.jpg

I can't wait for this sucker to arrive!!!!! Of course I will post pics as soon as I get it!!!!

the Doctor said:
have you got any zombies in your collection jen..

Nope no zombies...I've seen some pretty cools one out there...so who knows maybe someday. I was just going to get LOTR stuff and now I find myself branching out more than I ever intended....

Jen said:
Nope no zombies...I've seen some pretty cools one out there...so who knows maybe someday. I was just going to get LOTR stuff and now I find myself branching out more than I ever intended....

im sure youv'e hurd of sideshows dead line...there the only 12 inch possible toys im completing...possible zombies are the way to go.:D

like that sword..i bet shai wished he had one like that:lol

good night freaks

Jen said:
To get this thread back on track...to my shelves that is :)....here is my latest purchase!!!!!

HIKurgan3.jpg

I can't wait for this sucker to arrive!!!!! Of course I will post pics as soon as I get it!!!!

That's awesome Jen! How much does that thing cost? I had a bunch of United Cutlery LOTR swords which were pretty nice as well.

nash said:
That's awesome Jen! How much does that thing cost? I had a bunch of United Cutlery LOTR swords which were pretty nice as well.

I got it on sale for $306.50 (includes shipping). I can't wait to get it!!! Wish I had higher ceilings so I could play around with it. :lol

cool. do you think you can behead some people here for me?

Jen said:
I got it on sale for $306.50 (includes shipping). I can't wait to get it!!! Wish I had higher ceilings so I could play around with it. :lol

Jen, did you get this on ebay or from a site? I'm asking 'cause I am looking for a
Conan Atlantean Sword by Marto and that's a great price you paid for your sword.

nash said:
cool. do you think you can behead some people here for me?

Am I on the beheading list? :(

I know I've blown a wad of cash this month, thanks to my tax refund. I purchased a PF Frodo, then a PF Spidey and Ghost Rider to keep up with Darth Loki. :lol

Next month, it's plastic Boba and Magneto.

Boba Fett said:
I know I've blown a wad of cash this month, thanks to my tax refund. I purchased a PF Frodo, then a PF Spidey and Ghost Rider to keep up with Darth Loki. :lol

Next month, it's plastic Boba and Magneto.
dollar_sign.gif

Let's just say it isn't pretty on my side either.

The ill Jedi said:
Jen, did you get this on ebay or from a site? I'm asking 'cause I am looking for a
Conan Atlantean Sword by Marto and that's a great price you paid for your sword.

I got it from LegendaryHeroes. I didn't see any of the sword you are asking for on their site...but here's the url for you to doublecheck.

https://www.legendaryheroes.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=4

pixletwin said:
Is the sword detachable? I doubt it, but that would be extra cool.

They don't say anything in the description about it being detachable...so probably not. :( That would have been super cool though!!

Back