Jen's Customizing!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen Rules!!! Great work, really love the Puss as well. :naughty

Seriously though, it's nice to see you doing this and I cannot wait to see where you go from here. If you ever need anything... just PM me. :rock

Thanks Josh!! I'm sure I will be needing your advice when my next zombie arrives. I want to do guts and brain matter!! :D :D :rock :rock

Great stuff Jen! Great to see you into customizing now! And that is some SICK pus and ooze! In every way! :D
Welcome to the fold! :duff

Well I think I'm pretty much done with my Willow zombie. She turned out rather bloody. :lol Anyway, here she is:

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg
IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

Pictures aren't that great, but it gives you an idea. I may tweak her a bit more, but I'm taking a rest for now.

:yuck :yuck :yuck

Thats looks disgusting!!!

You have knack for making them look gross. Very well done!!

:yuck :yuck :yuck

Thats looks disgusting!!!

You have knack for making them look gross. Very well done!!

Thanks King. :lol I do tend to go a little overboard on the gross factor....but this helps me get out all my inner demons, so the grosser the better is my new motto! :lol

Nice (disgusting) customs there, Jen! The sad thing is that your Willow is actually more attractive than the production figure :lol. Are you using the macro function on your camera, by the way?

Wow Jen.... That is pretty sick. :lol

But in the best way possible!! :rock:rock:rock

Congrats, that thing is work of art! And I see we use similiar techniques to achieve wounds, very nice.... Keep it up Jen, I love seeing your zombies.

IMG_1786.jpg

OK so who is turned on? Sexy right?! :lol:rotfl

Great work Jen, How did you get that effect?

It was quite simple....I got out a lighter and burned her face, then when it was pliable I used scissors and a knife to form it. Ofcourse burning it turned that part of her face black, so I scrubbed off as much as I could, then made her hair blonde and repainted her face. I didn't like her skin tone before, so I made this one a little more tan to look better with the blonde hair, then just started doing layers of different reds on the wounds. Added yellow and a slimy green color to the deepest part of the wounds and just kept adding different reds until I liked it. Then added a gloss to get the wet effect. I used a wet sponge tip with watered down red around the edges to kind of help blend it in to the skin and viola! :)

Nice (disgusting) customs there, Jen! The sad thing is that your Willow is actually more attractive than the production figure :lol. Are you using the macro function on your camera, by the way?

Thanks icruise. Sadly, I have to agree with you! I think the part of her face that is not messed up looks better than the production figure as well. :lol You know, I lost my camera instructions, so I think I'm using the macro...it's the little flower icon, right. I'm so not camera savvy. :lol I only have one overhead light source (chandelier) and in the evening it's really hard to get a good picture with my cheap camera. I did use the flower icon thing and then tried to focus on the figure before I snapped the picture. Some turned out okay, others were still a bit blurry. Now that it's winter it may be awhile before I get natural sunlight to try and take better pictures. :monkey2

Back