Jedi collection updated

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im looking to add one more Jedi to my collection before I start purchasing cold cathode lightsabers for them. I really want the collection to stand out, any suggestions on which jedi would help the collection? sorry for the poor photos I have an older Ipad image.jpg

Awesome Jedi collection! I'd love to know what head sculpt you used for Adi Gallia/Stass Ali (depending on who you're going for). Great job all around.

The Ahsoka tano is a custom. I still have a lot of work to do on her and a few others. here is the receipe so far. here are a few more pics for size comparison.
head: was purchased from a board member. i painted it myself
Body: pure nemo 25cm body. i dyed the body with rit dye.
boots pure nemo
dress: custom
image.jpg
image.jpg

I love that impressive collection and craftsmanship. :)

Ahsoka looks so sassy. I like when the characters convey attitude.

...and you have a 1/6 scale Adi Gallia / Stass Allie...wow.

I always gravitate more to the non-human looking characters for my menagerie. I think a Yarael Poof / Quermian or Even Piell would stand out. Even with those crazy nails, I like O. Rancisis a little bit. I have been using 1/6 scale "Tyrion" for very short bodies and a Yoda body might work for a Yaddle.

:clap

I was looking for a tyrion body, but they are hard to find. I also looked for a sideshow LOTR frodo or sam body. no luck at all. I would love a oppo Ransis, his lightsaber looks like a upgrade of count Dooku lightsaber.
image.jpg

Oh, that is cool looking.

I bought a SS Sam Hobbit, but the joints were very loose IMO.

I also had trouble finding the sturdy Tyrion bodies that weren't almost the cost of the entire figure. I had to start looking for good deals on the boxed figure. :monkey4

The Ahsoka tano is a custom. I still have a lot of work to do on her and a few others. here is the receipe so far. here are a few more pics for size comparison.
head: was purchased from a board member. i painted it myself
Body: pure nemo 25cm body. i dyed the body with rit dye.
boots pure nemo
dress: custom
View attachment 210265
View attachment 210268

Your Ahsoka is AMAZING! I LOVE her!

Great collection here and I really love your display! Probably the best (or the more near my preference) I've ever seen! :clap:clap

Back