Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1 updated)

I don't know if you noticed, but half of this IM collection isn't even movie accurate. I mean.....C'mon.....:dunno

*waits for jay's reply. :D

There is only 2 that aren't movie accurate the rest are and the others are comic ones. You can join KD in leaving as well. Good day sir. :wave :lol

I think i'll delete this thread now cos most of my new stuff will be IM and Avengers and you lot SUCK!!! :mad: :lol

There is only 2 that aren't movie accurate the rest are and the others are comic ones. You can join KD in leaving as well. Good day sir. :wave :lol

I think i'll delete this thread now cos most of my new stuff will be IM and Avengers and you lot SUCK!!! :mad: :lol

:horror :lol

In all seriousness though, awesome pics. And the collection is growing leaps and bounds. :rock When are you going to a take a big group shot of everything? It's got to be an impressive sight.

How rude, sir. :mad:

I knew what you meant. :lecture

:horror :lol

In all seriousness though, awesome pics. And the collection is growing leaps and bounds. :rock When are you going to a take a big group shot of everything? It's got to be an impressive sight.
I don't have anywhere big enough to take a whole shot of my collection, it's too big. I don't think anyone would have that kind of room on this forum. :lol

Thanks for the comment though. :hi5:

No sir, I don't think I do :monkey2
:(

I don't have anywhere big enough to take a whole shot of my collection, it's too big. I don't think anyone would have that kind of room on this forum. :lol

Thanks for the comment though. :hi5:

I think I might have asked before, but did you order the Faith statue?

I think I might have asked before, but did you order the Faith statue?

No just way too much to pay for at the moment and i've just added the HT Tumbler to that list, so i have no spare funds for Faith. What do you think of her? I've seen a few with the normal SSC Lazy Eye problem. :mad:

No just way too much to pay for at the moment and i've just added the HT Tumbler to that list, so i have no spare funds for Faith. What do you think of her? I've seen a few with the normal SSC Lazy Eye problem. :mad:

That Tumbler is going to be a beast!!!

I lucked out with no lazy eye with mine, but yeah, QC issues seem to an issue, in general. The overall paint app is just sloppy compared to what we were getting years back. I didn't really have enough wrong with her to complain, but Spike is coming in less than a month. So, I'll be holding my breath with that one.

That Tumbler is going to be a beast!!!

I lucked out with no lazy eye with mine, but yeah, QC issues seem to an issue, in general. The overall paint app is just sloppy compared to what we were getting years back. I didn't really have enough wrong with her to complain, but Spike is coming in less than a month. So, I'll be holding my breath with that one.

Yeah SSC aren't the same as they once were are they? I still like them but you never know if the next statue will look good or not and at these prices that's not good enough imho. :(

Yeah SSC aren't the same as they once were are they? I still like them but you never know if the next statue will look good or not and at these prices that's not good enough imho. :(

Yeah, definitely agree. My pre-orders with them have scaled way back, but the nice thing is that I think they're customer service has improved leaps and bounds so if I do have an issue, they normally hook me up. We shall see with Spike.

Yeah, definitely agree. My pre-orders with them have scaled way back, but the nice thing is that I think they're customer service has improved leaps and bounds so if I do have an issue, they normally hook me up. We shall see with Spike.

Yeah their customer service is fantastic! As for orders with them, i only have Ultron and Joker on order with them. I heard Joker is coming from the same factory that made the Rogue statue. :horror :(

Yeah their customer service is fantastic! As for orders with them, i only have Ultron and Joker on order with them. I heard Joker is coming from the same factory that made the Rogue statue. :horror :(

I hope that was an isolated incident and not a continuing problem. I'm not sure, but it'll be interesting to see how that pans out. :(

Best of luck to you.

No updates?

I rate this thread 1 star :pfft:

HOW RUDE, SIR!!!! :mad:

That stinks. Sideshow dropped the ball big time.

HOW RUDE, SIR!!!! :mad:
:lol :1-1:

That stinks. Sideshow dropped the ball big time.

They sure did! I like the statue but the paint was crap. I maybe could have gotten it repainted but you shouldn't have to at these prices and it was broken anyway, so i just asked for a refund.

They told me to smash it and send pictures, then i'll get my refund. :yess:

Back