Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll send you a PM but don't open it at work if bear parts are going to get you into trouble? :slap :rotfl

:lol They're just a bit of fun! but someone reported them. Oh well i'll pm you the ruder ones when i get pics sorted.

:lol They're just a bit of fun! but someone reported them. Oh well i'll pm you the ruder ones when i get pics sorted.

I read that. That sure does stink. How many of them do you have so far? And are you going to continue to get more?

@Oh well i'll pm you the ruder ones when i get pics sorted.

:yess: Can't wait! :rock

I have 154 now but i'll be getting a lot more. I need to just chill for a while though because i need to pay for Megatron and some other stuff. I've spent way too much already but they're just so cool. They look way better in person than my pics.

I have 154 now but i'll be getting a lot more. I need to just chill for a while though because i need to pay for Megatron and some other stuff. I've spent way too much already but they're just so cool. They look way better in person than my pics.

WOW!!! 154 of them. :panic: Do you have enough space to display all of them?

Yeah not a problem. Looks around room erm erm maybe there? or what about there? :lol

Yeah not a problem. Looks around room erm erm maybe there? or what about there? :lol

:lol That is where I am at right now.

I received the IM3 Hall of Armor last week and it came in a huge and heavy box. I have my things delivered to my parents house due to my sleep schedule, but anyway, my mother recieved the package and asked me why I decided to order a mini fridge. :lol

:rotfl Did she? When are you going to get around to opening all this new stuff? You take too long Jimbo :(

:rotfl Did she? When are you going to get around to opening all this new stuff? You take too long Jimbo :(

This weekend is shot, but I have a 10 day vacation coming up here in two weeks. It starts on the 14th and I won't have to go back until Sunday night on the 24th. :yess: I will get some of the figures out of the boxes, take some pics and then post them.

Yeah it'll be like xmas at your house :lol

tumblr_li91piHWNC1qafrh6.gif

:panic: :lol

Back