Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused : buy a 130 bucks NECA 15" statue or this SS 230 bucks jason?
and already got two 18" NECA jason pt.7 and two 9"……

Didn't think I'd EVER be saying this, but get the NECA. The quality looks on par with Sideshow's "terror" and it's a more iconic film representation of Jason, not some random amalgamation.

Last edited:
Originally posted by cookingmama - thaidvd.net:clap

Jason Voorhees
Sideshow Collectibles
License:Friday the 13th
Product Type:polystone Statue
Product Size:16" H x 10.5" W x 12" D
Product Weight:4.54 kg
Box Size:18.00" H x 13.00" W x 14.00" L
Limited Edition: 1000

Artists:
-Paul Komoda
-Steve Riojas
-Anthony Mestas

J01.jpg
J02.jpg
J03.jpg

J04.jpg

J05.jpg

J06.jpg

J07.jpg

J08.jpg

J09.jpg

Still so undecided of this piece. I don't think i like the paint app !

The Base app looks nothing like the pics on Sideshow. There is 60% less detail i rate on the finished product than what is on sideshow. It frustrates me when there are these rich detailed product on SS then we get IMO cheap ready to sell quick products. Finding sideshow is doing this more and more often.

Those are some nice pix bigface.

Aside from hating the design and idea of the piece as a whole, the better pix I see the more you can see how soft the sculpt is. So my already bad opinion of this piece only gets worse. Big kahkah.

When the PF comes out I bet you can pick this up for $120 like the wolverine sentinel foot statue on ebay. This needs to be sprayed with a cheap fixative to dull the shimmer from the clothes. That would help it, not complete it.

Even at $120, its not worth it.

Wish Sideshow had done something like the previous Jason statue. That was 100% win!

sideshowfriday7big.jpg

Even at $120, its not worth it.

Wish Sideshow had done something like the previous Jason statue. That was 100% win!

sideshowfriday7big.jpg

Agreed King Darkness this was a winner. Back in the beginning when sideshow put in the exact effect from there prototype to the manufacturing floor. I mean i was looking at pics now and comparing the SS pics to in hand pics. The machete blood paint looks like that fire pattern that u get on a cars or motorbikes. The pics on SS look truly awesome. If there thing was exactly like how sideshow advertised it I would of snapped this thing up in a sec.

I am act worried about the PF part 3 Jason coming out, I really hope it not a disappointment like this. :monkey2

Thanks for the tip, but now Im just waiting for the pt. 3 PF really. Maybe later on down the road I'll try and find the other FvJ PF and maybe this "floating" pt. 7.

I like it actually,yes it could have been more bright blood on the base:) Hm i give it 6-10 points.

Back