Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's this shot that says it all:

That NECA looks on par with Sideshow's maquette and considering the HUGE ____ing difference in price, that should not be the case at all. :monkey1

Agree with you 110%. That photo said it all. Actually, if I had never seen either staute before and knew nothing about them and you asked me which one cost $229....I might have said the Neca one.

jason.jpg

its alot better looking in person! pictures dont do it justice at all, the machete and axe could have been done better cause they look cheap

but the base is actually really cool, you pick up new things from different angles

it doesnt look neca at all in person, i have the neca part 7 statue aswell and i think this looks wayyyy better

here is some more with the mask off and closer

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

I like it with the exception of the base. A plain base would've been much nicer. Either way, everyone was talking about how the Freddy vs Jason Scream Scene Dio looked like a Neca piece when it first came out and see how that turned out! It's triple in price and a very hard piece to find these days. This Jason is a keeper!

I really like it, and i'm waiting for mine... :yess:

I like it with the exception of the base. A plain base would've been much nicer.

I'm not agree... a plain base?? another plain base?? this pile of corpses is great!! it makes the difference in my opinion... :wink1:

I like it with the exception of the base. A plain base would've been much nicer. Either way, everyone was talking about how the Freddy vs Jason Scream Scene Dio looked like a Neca piece when it first came out and see how that turned out! It's triple in price and a very hard piece to find these days. This Jason is a keeper!

I don't remember one single member of this board saying that. :dunno

I did: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=196883&postcount=41

A couple others did too. To upriss' comment about it tripling in price and being hard to find: A turd is a turd no matter how rare it is or how much it costs.

I don't want that turd any more today than I did when it was first unveiled.

Well then sir, you suck. :nana: That said, though they look cool, I'd rather stick to one or two high-end formats. Sideshow's 12" and PF lines for New Line were perfect.

I really like it, and i'm waiting for mine... :yess:

I'm not agree... a plain base?? another plain base?? this pile of corpses is great!! it makes the difference in my opinion... :wink1:

Yes. A plain base. :pfft:

I did: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=196883&postcount=41

A couple others did too. To upriss' comment about it tripling in price and being hard to find: A turd is a turd no matter how rare it is or how much it costs.

I don't want that turd any more today than I did when it was first unveiled.

Well then I just bought myself a piece of turd last month! :yess:

A turd is a turd no matter how rare it is or how much it costs.

I don't want that turd any more today than I did when it was first unveiled

^I could not agree with this statment more. I have never been a fan of that piece, and would have never paid the retail they were asking.

Congrats to the owners that have seen it rise in value.

Yeah, i just like Jason regardless but if Freddy's with him i'll pass. Same reason I picked up the zombie of crystal lake. I mean as much as I hated it in the beginning it kind of grew on me. So I went ahead and picked him up. Cant say its spectacular, but I do like it. It goes will with my other Jason stuff also. Then when I pick up the pt. 3 PF i'll be all good.

I WANT THIS STILL...

I don't care what people say, I love this look for Jason and I think the statue would just look awesome in my collection...

Yeah, i just like Jason regardless but if Freddy's with him i'll pass. Same reason I picked up the zombie of crystal lake. I mean as much as I hated it in the beginning it kind of grew on me. So I went ahead and picked him up. Cant say its spectacular, but I do like it. It goes will with my other Jason stuff also. Then when I pick up the pt. 3 PF i'll be all good.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly:

Back