Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$500 double reward point, free US shipping 750 ex

I might bite on this deal. I want him to pair up with my Boba. It's probably around $100 cheaper than the Death Star Trooper once you factor in the rewards and free shipping. Pretty crazy they want that much for another awkwardly posed trooper from a movie nobody has ever seen.

I think I will get this.. it looks great.. and its a good "deal" with the double points and free shipping.. besides, I will probably sell my SSC Boba and keep only the HT boba so this will just a switch out for me so no additional costs to buy this Jango.

I like the pose and the mix media on this piece
Also, as important, this might be the only Jango 1/4th for a very very long time
Definite buy

Sent from my SM-G925F

I just ordered it to go with my SS Fett. It matches perfect.

I'm still considering a DT but with only 750 JF I got it and I'm not huge on JF. After viewing the photos and I know it's a Proto it's just damn badass. That base will be great side by side and I'm sure that's no coincidence.

The HT Fett is cool but yes but the SS overall is the one I like. Nobody I know including myself look at it and say awe man this is wrong or whatnot thank the lord lol I can't tell. I almost bought the HT till I saw the SS on that base and I was sold. Like I said Jangos base is a perfect idea and of course looks fantastic but the idea is best because seeing them side by side is the only reason I ordered it. Well that and it's double/free and I gotta put dad and son together lol

Ok since I know even less about JF what is this EX pack we'll be getting? Is it just something made up or did he have 2 versions.

His first jet pack got wrecked on Kamino during his fight with Obi Wan. The Ex is the one he used on Geonosis.

And that makes the ex great cause it's a different jet pack then what boba has

His first jet pack got wrecked on Kamino during his fight with Obi Wan. The Ex is the one he used on Geonosis.

Ah thanks I guess that makes sense but I don't recall that even mentioned in the movie. I have the full blu-Ray set but never remember noticing whether said or not.

I guess I pick which looks cooler. I also plan on doing a blue/green split for my led strips to put above them(Boba and Jango)

Yeah Jango doesn't go "behold my new jetpack to replace my old one. Note the lack of a rocket on top, that's how you know it's different."

You just see the first one fly off and explode on Kamino and then later he has a different looking one on Geonosis.

Considered this pre-ordered! I didn't like the 1/6th scale version sideshow did but this looks great, especially next to my Boba Fett PF. I was in SDCC earlier this year and i was able to check him out, and he looks great. I was debating between this and the Rogue One Deathtrooper PF but for some reason the deathtrooper looks really skinny. I'm happy :)

Back