Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while the PT was disappointing ... it is not sooooooo bad.. Ok.. the dialogs between Anakin and Padma are HORRIBLE ... the forced slapstick between 3Po and R2 are terrifying bad... but it has good moments too... For me.. I accepted it for what it is.. any sometimes I watch over again too...

If Disney would tell, that they going to do the PT all over again... I would die a happy man cause it can only be better than what it is...

I'm with Kush. AOTC is BY FAR the worst Star Wars movie ever made. It's pretty horribly written, acted, and filmed and the digital effects are pathetic.

I actually think The Phantom Menace is the best prequel movie as it gave us a lot of cool new characters and motives, great fight scenes, and an epic score. Of course, it also has it's fair share of crap in that movie as well, but overall it leaves a positive impression on me. Plus the Playstation game was a lot of fun I remember :)

It also had a lot of practical effects, very cool ship designs and no Hayden Christensen. :rolleyes2

$500 double reward point, free US shipping 750 ex

Can't believe we're only a couple weeks out. I remember this was the deal that sold me on him because I was kinda bummed out he didn't come with the poncho they originally teased.

preview_JangoPF.jpg

No I am always last lol I am actually shocked it's on time. I'll believe it when it ships though.

Just be notified this is in the warehouse in 7 days, so I will be charged and item shipped. :yess:

Yes typical SS. Never notify me till whenever they can wait till even though I was a day one order. Happens every time.

Yes typical SS. Never notify me till whenever they can wait till even though I was a day one order. Happens every time.

Are you on the Flexpay? I'm Flexpay and don't expect a notification if it's on track for my original last payment date. I think I'm slated for July 5th, so assuming I'll get mine close to that. I really think this is going to look great!

Are you on the Flexpay? I'm Flexpay and don't expect a notification if it's on track for my original last payment date. I think I'm slated for July 5th, so assuming I'll get mine close to that. I really think this is going to look great!

Actually I am on Flex pay but I paid this and every pre-order I have off except Pred and Prime except my last payment long ago. They said they will adjust my last payment to when it comes in if it's early but 2 in a row so far I have to call in. I agree with what you said though but I'm supposed to be modified at time of release but they never can do it without a call.

Last time with Ren the guys like, let me make sure we have enough.

Actually I am on Flex pay but I paid this and every pre-order I have off except Pred and Prime except my last payment long ago. They said they will adjust my last payment to when it comes in if it's early but 2 in a row so far I have to call in. I agree with what you said though but I'm supposed to be modified at time of release but they never can do it without a call.

Last time with Ren the guys like, let me make sure we have enough.

"Let me make sure we have enough..." Now that is pretty funny! :)

Back