James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't fret guys movie Cap PF reveal/pre-ordering should be coming soon enough. Although I'm sure SSC didn't want to hurt their sales on this Bucky Cap PF knowning lots of folks would have to choose if two Cap PFs came out at the same time.

guess i'll wait for movie cap pf , let's just hope he'll look as nice as this one :pray:

Just got my EX Bucky now. i'll try and see if I can post any pictures in abit.

He looks amazing in person and the print is also incredible, might even frame it.

-cheers

Just got my EX Bucky now. i'll try and see if I can post any pictures in abit.

He looks amazing in person and the print is also incredible, might even frame it.

-cheers

Pretty please Therivox ! eager for some ex head pic

img0152ld.jpg

img0150m.jpg

img0149bl.jpg

img0148jm.jpg

img0153cg.jpg

Sorry for the granny pictures i'm using my iphone since i put my camera money for the Destroyer Maquette and possibly movie cap. You'll probably see better pictures next few days hope this helps anyone thats still on the fence with this piece.

my wallet is alittle sore.. sighs just gotta add afew more mac n cheese nights for the next 2 months lol

In reference to those pics on the previous page,

The angle of the pic makes all the difference,

the first one looks like he's relaxed or even scared

and the last one looks like he's pissed.

It's like he gets more mad with each picture.

Wow, talk about how pictures can be different.

I'll probably display with the mask, but EX rocks as always.

I am Calgarian and awaiting you pics.

Sadly, I think he's great and am trying to talk myself out of getting him.

Thanks for sharing.

Don't eat mac and cheese eat ramen. They taste better. :rock

I've never had ramen before lol but my first year of university I basically went to costco bought cases of chef boyardee lived off that most of the school year. Weren't allowed hot plates so I ate it out of the can boooyah!

I have him displayed with the mask since it looks better on. I also had to readjust the belt since i didn't want any of the velcro showing, managed to tuck it in under his knife pouch.

Back