James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Sebastian. I would had thought the print would be a little bigger though?

Ps nothing substitutes the original Cap PF! :wink1:

Last edited:
Just received my Bucky Cap EX today. Very happy to add him to my collection.....

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

right now.....

thx. i shud be getting emails soon then. after seeing the face on the exclusive..i wud prefer displaying him with mask on..but again having an exclusive IS NEVER WRONG!!!
congrats to anyone getting this in exclusive!

damn i m broke this year. PO on Optimus prime maquette, Thor, Weta District 9 Exosuit, this james bucky, cyclops PF, and bunch HT figures... :((

why this thing is becoming so addicting???? :thud::thud::thud:

thx. i shud be getting emails soon then. after seeing the face on the exclusive..i wud prefer displaying him with mask on..but again having an exclusive IS NEVER WRONG!!!
congrats to anyone getting this in exclusive!

damn i m broke this year. PO on Optimus prime maquette, Thor, Weta District 9 Exosuit, this james bucky, cyclops PF, and bunch HT figures... :((

why this thing is becoming so addicting???? :thud::thud::thud:

your addicted? but you only have 22 posts?:horror

Very nice statue! From the pics, my only criticism is the pose. Unless displayed at a low level, it looks like the iconic shield facing away that tops the 2 foot statue won't really be seen. Other than that, it rocks! :rock

your addicted? but you only have 22 posts?:horror

yea i tried posting picts of my collections here but dunno how to do it haha.. but instead i have always posted all my collections on youtube. I think its faster with videos always :p

but i do keep up with all collectibles:rolleyes2

Dig it! Only posting a few pics because all the angles have pretty much been covered. It's such a beautiful piece in person, the colors really pop.

buckycap01.jpg

buckycap02.jpg

buckycap04.jpg

buckycap05.jpg

Back